Help topic for BLOOD games.

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Manhs
Cultist

Help topic for BLOOD games.

Post by Manhs »

Hello, to not just put "help me to find the last key" I have put this title, i hope it's good enough haha.
If there is an other topic like this one, just move the topic :s

Im at e1m7 of Bloody Pulp Fiction and i can activate the switch after the moon key door....and then,i can't get the last key, the "fire" key....what must i do to get it?....
Damn, im dead often badly because i tried some things...i do it in 1life too, so it's boring to die each time lol.
Awesome map anyway, at least, its fun to replay it but now im a bit tired to try and retry it again xD

Thank you in advance!

I suppose i missed the secret map.....how can i find it ?
Maybe i will replay the expansion, i dont like when miss a secret map of BLOOD episodes! T_T

EDIT: Its ok, i have found ^^
You must reactivate the 2 switch (i think, it's like that), i will be able to activate the switch after the door of the moon key. :)
Manhs
Cultist

Re: Help topic for BLOOD games.

Post by Manhs »

UP!
Need a help !
Im at e1m11 of bloody pulp fiction expansion, i havent found the fire key, so i have jumped over the platform to go in the other part...it was possible (intented?)
I have found the spider key and the moon key, after the moon door, i have no idea where i must go, there is a pit who killed me 2 times....but it seems i can't go in the other part, too high.
Where must we go after the moon key please?

Nice expansion, i like how the "horror" style of this one (:
Carnival maps are cool in BLOOD :evillaugh: