Blood: Plasma Pak

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

fakk3
Rat

Blood: Plasma Pak

Post by fakk3 »

Hello,

I'm new user here and big fan of blood games. So far I got Blood US release, Cryptic Passage, Blood UK release and Blood Group (Blood 2 + Nightmare Levels) I'm looking for someone to help me to get Plasma Pak addon in box. I know that is rare but maybe hope is somewhere... Thanks for help!
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Re: Blood: Plasma Pak

Post by N0t_mINe »

Greetings fakk3. I'm no collector, but willis, the guy who hosts this forum, is one of the biggest, with something like 30 unopened boxes in his collection. Posty has a few collectors as well.
fakk3
Rat

Post by fakk3 »

Thanks for respond. I wrote mail to Willis and wait for respond. "Posty" is user from this forum?
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

fakk3 wrote:Thanks for respond. I wrote mail to Willis and wait for respond. "Posty" is user from this forum?
Hi again. The postmortem is another Blood community with strict rules about all forum posts being property of the postmortem (or at least they use to). I've unknowingly violated this rule by cutting and pasting some of their material in the past, so its a little bit of a touchy subject for me at least.

There is a link to posty via the transfusion home page, it's the best I can do. Go to the right side of the page to find links.

http://www.transfusion-game.com/