3RD_EYE WIP

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

VGames
Acolyte

Re: 3RD_EYE WIP

Post by VGames »

Nothing but dead ends.
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

A recent bout of unemployment and family illness has pretty much sapped most of my free time away. Add to that my ex demanding her win8 laptop back yesterday and things are ground to a halt.

My winxp machine has a HD with a bad baring, so I won't be making any major changes for a while now.

Here's a pic from an update I wanted to post a month ago.

I pulled out the mask used by Normandy for environment mapping, this allows b2 textures to render properly.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Sorry to hear about your problems N0t_mINe. Given the roller coaster year I have had, I can understand completely.
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

Dumping personal problems on a game forum isn't the politest thing to do, but sometimes it helps too cope. Also, it isn't quite as bad as all that. Family and friends, including Mrs. ex, have made everything more than tolerable, I assure you.

If I stick minor changes and save to a flash drive, I can slowly continue with the project even. Discipline will save the day.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

I would say that this is probably more than just a gaming forum to most of us N0t_mINe, and you should remember that you are among friends here. Having you vent is absolutely no problem.