Awsome site!!!

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

alekasas
Rat

Awsome site!!!

Post by alekasas »

OMG I am so happy to found this site and this sooo active community!! Guys.... Right now tears are falling from my eyes . I am 30 years old from Greece and i am HUGE fan of Blood 1 series. It was my first game on my 1rst pc. I was 14 years old back then. I remember that i couldn't sleep when i 1rst played this game and when i managed to sleep i had nightmares about zombies with axes from Blood! :phantasm: .

So from back then until now i play almost EVERY DAY Blood! I have finished the game like over 500 times maybe more ( included Plasma Pak and Cryptic Passage) I have learn the game soo good that i can finish it to Extra Crispy difficulty no sweat. All this time i though i am crazy to still play this game! I felt kinda alone in this word! Until today!! I never though there are people having so much intresting for this game. I feel like i am in heaven now.

But i need someone to inform me cause i am new to this. I saw about the Tranfusion Project. I read in this forum that Transfusion is a remake o Blood using the engine from Quake. There is single play available or just multiplayer? And again i am so hapy to meet ya all! (sorry if my post is in worng sector)
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Re: Awsome site!!!

Post by Tchernobog »

First off, welcome to the forums. :)

Secondly, the latest released versions of Transfusion are multiplayer only and only support Bloodbath. There has been some work on the single player component, but sadly development has slowed and the project has basically become dormant. There have been several people who have shown some interest in reviving it, but sadly none have really managed to get it really going again.

I am sorry if this disappoints you.
alekasas
Rat

Re: Awsome site!!!

Post by alekasas »

Damm thats really sad :? I hope someday someone make it happent. Or better.... if monolith desides to make blood 3. Thx for anwser!