BLOOD 1/2 Title Fonts

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

BEAST
Zealot

BLOOD 1/2 Title Fonts

Post by BEAST »

I've noticed that other Bloodites have been able to create their own titles for their bloods with use of the BLOOD 1 font, but I've been unable to find such a font existing anywhere for download or display. Administrators and Chosen Ones, do you know where I can obtain a font based upon BLOOD 1's title?

On another topic, has someone created a font based upon the title of BLOOD 2: THE CHOSEN (even though the fonts in BLOOD 2 and in THE CHOSEN are starkly different)?
BEAST
Zealot

Re: BLOOD 1/2 Title Fonts

Post by BEAST »

Guys, you are using BLOOD fonts somehow, and yet you are depriving me of the information to find them? Why do you torture me so?

(Don't worry, I was being intentionally melodramatic.)

Where did you guys find the fonts to the the "Transfusion" title up above this page and the fan poster with the BLOOD box lettering and bloodied hand?
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

I think the Blood 1 font is called Desdemona. As for the Blood 2 one, it looks like type writer font (I think the same is used for the Postal 2 box title.) The "BLOOD 2" and "THE CHOSEN" perhaps look different because "BLOOD 2" is lowercase and smaller text and "THE CHOSEN" is uppercase and larger. Hope I could be of assistance :) .
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

There was a font from the blood2 home page that I'd love to have, all curvy and magical; never knew the name of it.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Potentially dosgamer000, although if they did they must have done it for the original Postal as well:

ImageImage Image
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

Tchernobog wrote:Potentially dosgamer000, although if they did they must have done it for the original Postal as well:

ImageImage Image
They're both kind of similar now that I see them all together. Blood 2's text could still be type writer font because of how some of the letters have empty lines in them. That or it's just customization by Monolith to make the text more interesting.
N0t_mINe wrote:There was a font from the blood2 home page that I'd love to have, all curvy and magical; never knew the name of it.
Yeah, I remember seeing it a while back as well. It was on links to pages that listed stuff likes weapons, characters, and storyline I believe. It was pretty cool looking.
BEAST
Zealot

Post by BEAST »

N0t_mINe wrote:There was a font from the blood2 home page that I'd love to have, all curvy and magical; never knew the name of it.
Could this be the curvy font you were talking about?

I love it too. If only we knew the name of it.

Back on topic, this was the main font I wanted to ge my hands on.

I've been trying to find the BLOOD 1 box font with little success. How did the artist manage to acquire this font? Where? I must know! It's awesome!
Wrim
Cultist

Post by Wrim »

That font looks like it's Impact, all in caps.
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

Wrim wrote:That font looks like it's Impact, all in caps.
I think we have a winner! :D
BEAST
Zealot

Post by BEAST »

It's kind of Impact, but not quite. Does anyone know who the artist of this fan art is? How did he manage to get the font to look just like BLOOD 1's font?
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

BEAST wrote:It's kind of Impact, but not quite. Does anyone know who the artist of this fan art is? How did he manage to get the font to look just like BLOOD 1's font?
Blood Wiki says it's Willis of the DeathMask site (he made that Transfusion wallpaper.) I believe he's still around but hasn't posted anything on the Transfusion forums for a while.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

dosgamer000 wrote:
BEAST wrote:It's kind of Impact, but not quite. Does anyone know who the artist of this fan art is? How did he manage to get the font to look just like BLOOD 1's font?
Blood Wiki says it's Willis of the DeathMask site (he made that Transfusion wallpaper.) I believe he's still around but hasn't posted anything on the Transfusion forums for a while.
It was originally posted here, actually:
viewtopic.php?p=15304#p15304

You can try and give Willis a PM if you like BEAST, although it has been a while since he made the image.