Work On LOI2 Remake Begun!

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DwayneA
Zealot

Work On LOI2 Remake Begun!

Post by DwayneA »

For those of you who have played Scourge of Humanity, you'll be pleased to know that I've already started work on the sequel. As I said last year before I started work on part 1, I was going to do a complete remake and reimagining of the whole LOI trilogy.

Since the original part 2 was seen by many as the weakest entry in the trilogy due to its shorter length, part 2 will definately get a remake and become bigger and better than the original part 2. Like Part 1, Part 2 will have improved level design quality, more new levels, improvements to the storyline, more new music tracks, etc.

And since I now know about lighting and implementing the difficulty system, I probably won't spend as long on part 2 as part 1, depending on the free time I have!

I'll let everyone know when I've updated my blog to reveal more information about the sequel. If you enjoyed part 1, you'll really love part 2!
Caleb88
Cultist

Re: Work On LOI2 Remake Begun!

Post by Caleb88 »

DwayneA wrote:If you enjoyed part 1, you'll really love part 2!
Oh yes, I will!!!!! :guns:
DwayneA
Zealot

Post by DwayneA »

looking back on all the levels in the original, I've come to the conclusion that I'll need to replace practically all of them in the remake!
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Cant wait!
DwayneA
Zealot

Post by DwayneA »

I've already completed the first level in part 2 and got much of the texturing done on the second level. All I can say as well about the sequel to Scourge of Humanity is that it will be just as epic and even better than the original LOI2.
DwayneA
Zealot

Post by DwayneA »

I've finished the first two levels and got plenty of work done so far on level 3. The first two are set in a forest and the third in a medieval town under attack.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Keep up the good work!
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Indeed. :)
DwayneA
Zealot

Post by DwayneA »

I'm almost done the third level and got the outline for the next two levels done. The fourth level is set in the underhalls underneath the previous town level, and the fifth is set in a castle. Episode 1 has five levels.