Blood 2 the Chosen: Darkact modification help?

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

terrorhead
Rat

Re: Blood 2 the Chosen: Darkact modification help?

Post by terrorhead »

I'm on Vista (UAC disabled). I try in other computer with Vista too and I get the same problem, I can re-map all keys from vanilla game, but not the ones from the mod (error binding device: keyboard, trigger "chosen key"). Seems like the problem is Vista itselfs but kinda weird.
Not_mine, if you can take a look and find the line commands in your autoexec.cfg, maybe I can manually add the features.

Tchernobog, I understand what you mean. In my case, I was looking to make the game more challenging and/or funny, so drastic changes do not bother me as long as they offer something interesting and are well taken into the mechanics of the game. After all, Blood 2 is a world far from Blood 1. Sad.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

One time I tried to play Blood on a 486 with Windows 95 on it. Even in true DOS, it was bloody unplayable. Nice old rig, though. I still have it. It has an FM sound card that is about 14 inches long. hahaha I think it's a SoundBlaster Pro
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Slink wrote:One time I tried to play Blood on a 486 with Windows 95 on it. Even in true DOS, it was bloody unplayable. Nice old rig, though. I still have it. It has an FM sound card that is about 14 inches long. hahaha I think it's a SoundBlaster Pro
8)
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Lol. Did I just post this in the wrong thread?! Wow...
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

It's still cool though. ;)