Collection Update.

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Collection Update.

Post by Willis »

Not terribly important, but something some of you guys may be interesting in seeing. But I'll post it here in a separate thread for slightly more exposure.

I have updated my collection page, which is located at http://www.deathmask.net/collection.php

I swear I'm not doing this to torment you guys, but rather to inspire you!

Edit: and before I get questions about it, the 20"x16" poster is something I had custom printed, it is a high-res scan of the original Blood box, and the color is really a little darker than the picture makes it out to be. There are currently two in existence, one owned by me, the other by Dusty Styx. I will likely someday perfect the color and imperfections and have it printed on a 36"x24"... but until then, the 20"x16" happily resides on my wall.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

OH MY GAWD.
*Slink changes pants*
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Awesome. :) Simply amazing Willis.

I love the new setup of your collection page.
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

I don't have the shelf room to organize them all into one shot, so I grouped them into appropriate groups. Sadly, some must remain in boxes, there's just no other way.

In the next few days I'll be snapping some pictures of my non-Blood collectors items as well (various pre-1999 boxes, many id & 3dr games) as well on another page, but no timeframe on that yet.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Willis, is there anything I can do for you as to what we've discussed through PMs? Like maybe a new Caleb drawing or something?
justice
Axe Zombie

Post by justice »

...what you´re collecting Id-games, too? Wow, you spent a lot of money in your collections...i think...(was that the right english??? :shrug: --- :P )

It´s a pity...I loved it to see your Blood-collection-shelf....................
..............but i love it much more to see your new collection! :wink:
...and i´m very interested to see your Id collection!

...I´m still waiting for your PM :)
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

Blood has certainly been my collection focus, however, I do have more than just that, including various Doom and Quake series games, as well as some Apogee/3DR games (Rise Of The Triad, Duke, SW).

I'll post them eventually, but it is currently not a priority for me.

Damien: That is totally up to you, I certainly will not demand anything. Sorry for the delay, nothing has gone out yet, I'm expecting to get affairs taken car of either Friday or Monday.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Not a problem Willis. :)

I think I will do a new Caleb drawing for ya and your collection. I would like to think my style and design has improved since I did that last one for ya.

EDIT: This is not what I'm gonna draw for you Willis, but something I've been working on on my PC for a while now. Used this as a way of trying to get used to the Wacom Tablet my wife bought me.

It's far from finished... but I figured there's enough of it done to give a basic idea.

But what I'm gonna plan to do for you Willis will be much better IMO. :)
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

There was a guy on Ebay that was selling a "Blood 2" arcade machine awhile back. I wish you could have gotten that thing.
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

I Live...AGAIN wrote:There was a guy on Ebay that was selling a "Blood 2" arcade machine awhile back. I wish you could have gotten that thing.
Yep, I remember seeing it. But Blood 2 just didn't make much sense, and those things are hard to ship (freight based only), it was local pickup only as I recall.