Halloween/Blood fanfics

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Well, here's mine. Note I'm breaking alot of my own criteria, but oh well.
Cruaich wrote:A deep amber played tricks with the light, glimmering across the pool of bourbon. Calloused finger traced along the wood grain, lifting to watch a drop congeal and fall to re-join the shapeless mass below. “Ah, memories”

“You say somethin' buddy?” The bar tender stood there, whipping an already clean glass, eying the clock.

“What's it to ya?”

“Look, I really need to close up. Iii-It's nearly 4, the cops come by and see the joint still open, my boss...

A rumble of a laugh cut him short. “Cops...? I think that's the least of his problems, a fine officer of the LAW!” His voice boomed through the deserted bar. “My, my. What ever should he do... this... boss of yours?”

They stared at each other for a brief moment, the bar tender and the stranger. A hard level stare, melting the resolve of the tiering barkeep.

Satisfied, Caleb spun on his stool, facing the door. “Well, this is what I'm going to do for ya” He stretched, touching his toes, flowing forward to a stand. He came up with a $20 and tossed it on the bar. Walking towards the door he reached to the breast pocket of his trench coat.

With a sense of relief, the barkeep pocketed the $20 and began to wipe up. A pulsing red flash in the reflection was his only warning before the world began to shake. Waves of heat blasted him back against the wall. Dazed he was almost surprised to see the stranger still standing there in the door, holding what looked to be a cell phone in his hand, staring at it, as if the fireball across the street were a nothing more than a car in passing.

“Huge Jass? Who IS that guy?” He tossed the phone into the booth by the door, walked out.
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Short and sweet!
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

ok here it is now don't get nightmares :P

the town of Bleakburg is situated in the pentagram quarry, a formation
of five hills carved into claw like points decades ago by some unknown people,
built on the ground once known for the massacre of innocents and now home
to a population of 500, 300 Undead and the rest there twisted masters.

The date is October 31, and in the Huge dark ceremonial barn the towns
folk are meeting, "he is coming the betrayer" a murmur went through the room
"what can we do" Losmak the town mayor spoke up "we must defend our town
and our ways the memory of the One That Binds the Devourer of Souls must live on"
"get weapons wake the dead! we shall hold every house!!"

As night fell doors locked windows barred weapons in every hand, Losmak peard out of
a Knott hole down the main street the fires inside and lanterns out of the houses flickered
shadows across the street, as he turned away the crack of gun fire drew him back to the view
the first house at the end of the streets lights where now out, he called to the others down stairs
"pretaanluxis " (living dead) and listened to the growling moans as six shambling corpses
left the house the door secured behind them.

he looked again two more houses had gone dark, he listened crunching of feet on gravel, sputtering
of flame, a scream broke the night "AAAAAHHHH IT BURNS IT BURNS" a flaming figure shot
out of the house three down form his and explodes showering the fence on the other side with
blood and melted flesh two zombies turn to pick through the mess, Losmak screams orders to
the guards down stairs and listens to them thumping about checking windows and doors.

suddenly as a gentle wind rustles the long-dead trees lining the street he hears a voice a soft dry
voice murmuring almost hypnotically "I've got you under my skin I've got you....." it trails off
as a huge explosion shakes the house the front wall of the house two from Losmaks tears out
flame and wood skittering across the road the zombies move quicker and disappear behind the burning
house the night shudders with the blast of shotguns then quiet, Losmak checks his guns are loaded
then rechecks the house next to his rocks with gun shots and shouts "cruo cruento pestis"
"malax exim’ha AAAAAHHHH".

Suddenly there is a loud thump on the back door of Losmaks house
three men and four zombies are sent to check it out they leave slowly torches held high shotguns and
Tommy guns held tightly, on the door is a large blood stain and lying on the back steps is the severed head of a zombie the small group approach slowly, one of them bends to grab the dripping remains and as he dose he see's that the eyes are glowing red, there is a beep and a fire ball engulfs the hole group spattering them on the back wall of the house as it dose the ground floor window on the right hand side of the house explodes in searing flame following it, Losmak waits in the candle lit gloom hearing the massacre below then silence, silence all but for the slow but certain foot steps coming up the stairs.

stealing himself Losmak grips his pistols and aim's at the door with the first sign of movement
Losmak fire's and keep firing until his fingers are white on the trigger's,
smoke fills the black opening, for a moment nothing then the unbeliever the chosen Caleb
emerge's from the swirling smoke, in one hand he holds a Tommy gun a thin trail of smoke
issuing from its barrel in the other a shotgun both hammers lifted,
with a cold smile Caleb locks Losmak with his dead red eyes and ask's
"Trick or Treat"
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Hey RedFanatic, thanks for posting a short. :D I guess it's just our two entries for this year. Oh well, fun stuff all in all.
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

Sorry Cru. It would have been great to take part in the ghostly storytelling. :)

Maybe fanfic ought to be an open topic. We don't have to wait until next halloween, do we?
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Next halloween I'll give you the best horror story of all . . . and you'll be the star! :twisted:
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

I agree with Ra_Ra_Gazaa, I think we should just be able to throw out fanfics whenever we want. I mean give me some time and I should be able to come up with something. :)
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Hey, sure. You can post whenever you like. I just thought it'd be something fun to do for Halloween.
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

BTW Cruaich

I liked your story I think you really got
the mood of Caleb sort of a glimpse
of what Caleb dose with eternity.
noy jitat

Post by noy jitat »

Something I cooked up in half an hour. May or may not write more.
Part 1.

With the world drifting away, happy thoughts could run rampant. The room was dark now, peaceful, for the comforting scent of warm entrails permeated the room, and smoke finally rose from charred piles of bones. Although the screen was marred with sawed-off shotgun buckshots, a movie was still playing, its soundtrack booming through the half-busted speakers of the theatre down on 5th Street - the very theatre which would be announced sometime tommorrow in the headline of the local paper, where some gun-totin' lunatic blew his top (and the tops of several others) during the middle of the 11 o clock late showing of a generic Clint Eastwood flick.

They'd probably blame Western shootout movies for the violence, but in reality, someone's popcorn just didn't get buttered enough. They called him Caleb, long ago, in his old shape - his natural shape. That person is gone though, and he resides now in the shell of a corpse his soul salvaged from decay. He still twitches from time to time, thanks to a myriad of insects which found the cadavre before he did.

Incessant twitchings and a fist full of firepower make a lovely combination, by the way.

The abrupt sound of a shutter slowing and film flapping woke the man from his bloody slumber. 'It hurts to be alive again,' he thought. He climbed through the wreckage and walked out the swinging doors into the lobby, and then out the turnstile into the night beyond.

The streets were still, with the exception of a puking wino some ten yards away. As Caleb crossed his path, he chimed, "Whiskey... It's better the second time around, eh?"

The man jumped and looked up. His eyes attempted to fixate on something dangling from atop Caleb's hat. It was long, grey, and slimy.

"Boy..." said the drunk, "You got a snake on your head!"

"It's lower intestine," retorted Caleb, "And I'm saving it for later."

With that, and loud bang echoed through the street, and a homeless man met his final resting place, amongst a river of liquor and blood spawned forth from a gigantic hole placed in his stomach from a 12 gauge.

"You woulda puked half that up anyway," Caleb said, and disappeared into a shadow.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Damn you! Just when I think I am done documenting I keep finding something new! :veryangry:

Okay, seriously, shall I add these to the Blood Wiki's List of Fan Fiction? , :wink:

EDIT: Here you go, me and Gideon just added it:
http://blood.wiki-site.com/index.php/Li ... an_Fiction
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Wow nice going on the Wiki :D

also kinda cool to be published ty techy
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

http://files.filefront.com/My+b2+vacati ... einfo.html

Sorry about the file size of the zip. I kept the pics instide the text at full size.
Something I put together in about 2 hours.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

zZaRDoZz wrote:http://files.filefront.com/My+b2+vacati ... einfo.html

Sorry about the file size of the zip. I kept the pics instide the text at full size.
Something I put together in about 2 hours.
:lol:

Pardon my ignorance, but what do:
GUNS.REZ
ZOMBIES.REZ
POWER.REZ
ZEALOTSKIN.REZ
DARKACT1.8 REZ
DARKACT1.83PATCH

Actually do?
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

GUNS.REZ speeds up the firing rate of most bullet based weapons.

ZOMBIES.REZ changes the soul drudge skin to a: civilian, dead fanatic, bandaged zombie. It also speeds up the soul drudge attack.

POWER.REZ changes many event and activation sounds. Meant to be used with outgunzREZ (personal choice) a huge improvement in blood2 sound scheme.

ZEALOTSKIN.REZ changes Caleb's default skin to zealot skin.

DARKACT1.8 REZ does everything. limbloss, limbless zombies crawl, limbless cultists shake with fear, weapon values changed/attacks changed
decapitator summons the chosen as allies.

DARKACT1.83PATCH adds chest bursting shikari, adds new animations to enemies and civilians.

Read the readme files for more complete descriptions.