Any game better than Blood ???

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

oBe
Cabal member

Post by oBe »

I still play tetris.

Excellent replay value. :guns:
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Re: Any game better than Blood ???

Post by Daedalus »

sadist_329 wrote:We have all played Blood and we have all enjoyed it.
There are few other gory and bloody games like this.
But there must be some game which you find may be better.
Don't hesitate to put them down right here.
Games from other fields (racing,fighting,sports etc.) cannot be considered.
This is such refreshing impertinence! It was only slightly referenced, so I'll be gentle and shrink my text a little; heathen! Heretic! You even dare to question Blood's majesty?!

I must let out such a jovial laugh of despair when a thread undermining Blood's top spot in everyone's hearts receives not five, not fifteen, but thirty replies, when threads actually praising or questioning Blood receive half of that if fortunate.

You have forgotten, brothers and sisters! You have grown complacent! Nothing, I repeat, nothing even scrapes Blood's majesty. Certainly, games can impress and seduce with their various cinematic beauty and deceits, but Blood reaches every heart it touches. It becomes a part of you and binds you to it. It's a guilty passion, a drop of darkness, a familiar cry and a cult all in one.

I have returned and hopefully not too late. I see now that my hiatus from this place has only brought about stagnation and death. Allow me to remind you all where you come from and why we are here.

Strength through unity! Unity through strength! Blood has never faltered in its duty to horror. Have you?
Voxel
Axe Zombie

Post by Voxel »

:ninja:Doom.:ninja:
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

Daedalus wrote:
sadist_329 wrote:We have all played Blood and we have all enjoyed it.
There are few other gory and bloody games like this.
But there must be some game which you find may be better.
Don't hesitate to put them down right here.
Games from other fields (racing,fighting,sports etc.) cannot be considered.
This is such refreshing impertinence! It was only slightly referenced, so I'll be gentle and shrink my text a little; heathen! Heretic! You even dare to question Blood's majesty?!

I must let out such a jovial laugh of despair when a thread undermining Blood's top spot in everyone's hearts receives not five, not fifteen, but thirty replies, when threads actually praising or questioning Blood receive half of that if fortunate.

You have forgotten, brothers and sisters! You have grown complacent! Nothing, I repeat, nothing even scrapes Blood's majesty. Certainly, games can impress and seduce with their various cinematic beauty and deceits, but Blood reaches every heart it touches. It becomes a part of you and binds you to it. It's a guilty passion, a drop of darkness, a familiar cry and a cult all in one.

I have returned and hopefully not too late. I see now that my hiatus from this place has only brought about stagnation and death. Allow me to remind you all where you come from and why we are here.

Strength through unity! Unity through strength! Blood has never faltered in its duty to horror. Have you?
What I think he meant was "No".

:phantasm:
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Ra_Ra_Gazaa wrote:What I think he meant was "No". :phantasm:
Lol, I was totally gonna say the same thing. :)

Post by Guest »

What's good, and it's equal or pretty more good than Blood?
Duke Nukem 3D as today fashion rules.

Doom sucks, only Coop type gameplay's enjoyable, I don't understand WHY THE HELL people's still playing...DMs? CTFs? whatever
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Well, maybe they play DM because it's fun to play against other players? Just a crazy guess from my part :roll: :lol:
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Must be that dude who's upset that Id didn't make Doom freeware. :lol:

Seriously, if that game isn't fun for DM, then NO game of that nature was.(Blood, Duke)

Seriously...