*New Blood-1 addon* - *OUT NOW*

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Aww fine if i must :( lol

Final compilation has begun............
StIwY
Cultist

Post by StIwY »

Sorry guys, but someone can remove the words "COMING SOON" in this topic ?

It's ridicolous a COMING SOON since 2 years ago :roll:
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Not to mention it has actually been released now
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Done
StIwY
Cultist

Post by StIwY »

Done ? :shock:

Where's the link ? :spider:
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Get the full thing and 1.2 update at ModDB or get info and the 1.2 update here http://bpf.deathmask.net/ which ever place you get make sure you get the 1.2 update
wangho
Acolyte

Post by wangho »

yes StiwY, play it!
StIwY
Cultist

Post by StIwY »

Thank you !

Another piece of Blood..........fresh blood !

Blood will live in my heart forever....! :evillaugh: :oops:

Good old times :oops: ......it's old but UNBEATABLE for now.......
Bloody
Axe Zombie

Post by Bloody »

Hey folks,

I don't know what's going on, when I download and install BPF, I get Trojan-warnings from my virusscan programm. Both exe files (Dosbox / Nodosbox) are infected also this addmidi file is infected with a trojan. So I deleted this files imediately. But I guess I need them for running it perfectly ? Episode 1 is unplayable because of lagging. :( and the other two episodes running without music.

Back to the trojan story.. I read in some threads (modd/postmortem) questions regarding this trojans and NEVER EVER did anyone of you answer one of these questions ?! Whats taht for ? I can't understand why there is still an infected version uploaded on modd.com. Can anybody explain this for me ?

I'm about to get an older pc without Internet on it, when I finally got it, these viruses can suck my d*ck ;D ! but until then I can ponly run it witrh the "runsafe.bat" but this way I can't play episode one and episode one ist simply the best, when I look at the screens and videos on youtube :( !

Would be nice If the creators say something about this viruses ? Didn't all of you here, whoi already played it get them, too ?!?!?
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

That's a good question, I'd like to know their reply.

Did you get the 1.2 update?
Bloody
Axe Zombie

Post by Bloody »

yep, I first installed 1.1 and then I updated i8t to 1.2, the .bat files in version 1.2, with which I start this game (runsafe.bat) is okay, only these two exe files from the 1.1 stuff are infected (and addmidi), I really can't understand this, why noboby answered the questions regarding this viruses and there were more then one.... ! pretty mysterious.

well as long as there isn't any clear up, I will survive if I can't play BFP as I want (without lagging and so on), I try to get an older pc an try to run it there, without internet connection, then these trojans can't do s***.

In the meantime I'm playing RATM, Carnage, Blood with Plasma and cryptic passage, which I all can play a houndredthousand times and it won't ever getting boring :) (cryptic passage is really bombing me away since years, i was so lucky when I found it in a local pc-store when I was 15 ;D) ! moreover there are so many custom maps I'll check during the next weeks. Since I got running all the blood stuff perfectly on WinXp, I'm playing it everyday when I got free times, just like in the good old days, when you played this killer game the first time and got stucked on it :)) !

I love blood ! Its my alltime favorite fps, well okay all the doom stuuf is cult too, especially I loved Doom 3, but well Blood is Blood and I'll never stop playing it anymore :)

I hope for the next episodes of RATM !!!
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

I think they are still planning on followup episodes, but they may be a while yet. You could probably ask them over at Postmortem.

If you haven't done, try playing the "Gods" add on. It's an older one, but it's also verry good.
Bloody
Axe Zombie

Post by Bloody »

thats a good idea, I think I'll ask them there ;D !

Gods, I'll look up for this, could be, that I already downloaded it, there few custom stuff which didn't work sadly :(

the lost episodes including some nice maps. I have an additional question. Most custom maps (the lost episodes too) don't play any music. The blood chronicles for example play the music, but I don't know why some of this stuff runs without any music.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

If you are running a map directly from command line ie "Blood -map your.map" you probably won't hear any music because the music is associated with the maps through an .ini file.

You can assign the map music by creating an ini file using the blood.ini as a template.

In the ini, using a text editor, replace the episodes titles and map names with the maps you are trying to run, and then run Blood with the custom ini file ie "Blood -ini your.ini"