Old Friend v2.5 add-on from The IT

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

wangho
Acolyte

Post by wangho »

I also have to add that these guys can do some really neat tricks! Im pretty impressed. No, its not Cryptic Passage, but tis a cool fun, and HEAVY mod
Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

Yes, they did a lot of advertising on russian forums, but here nothing about their "tricks". As I remember they are Napalm shooting cultist with health strip! And axe-wielding oversized "stone" or B-W zombie as bosses. Hard work through maybe there's some more... wangho might "borrow" some ideas for his maps... :lol:
wangho
Acolyte

Post by wangho »

Ok, a couple things I dont like at all about the mod is the big, huge oversized doors and chairs and stuff. Thats bad

The big outdoor areas with 1000 zombies coming out of the ground is weaksauce too.

Thirdly, it way too hard with all those enemies (multiple Beasts) coming at you.

Again, the first episode is the best and most innovative. For any future projects you guys do, Id worry less about all the modding and just spend more time on the level design. It's a big step up over the previous version though and I do really like the music, it's very cool
Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

I like the music it's very unsettling as it meant to be. Also here huge oversized and rough area with hundreds of enemies. It's really sick the screen can shaken about several minutes because of beast steps.... And 10 Tchernobogs coming at you at one time! I've hardly passed first 6 maps at lightly broiled going forth was no longer possible since 9 beast surrounded me.
LifeKILLED
Axe Zombie

Post by LifeKILLED »

Thanks, friends!

Sorry for wait, i'm downloading new version today. Now you can download this files:
Old Friend v2.6 Demo Levels (1.6 Mb) (!!!)
Map patch from 2.5 to 2.6 version (800 Kb)

Demo it's 13 chosen levels of new version. It's a good add-on too. It started from new secret level and in the end you can killed Stone Dead boss. Whith NOT sound, music and witch-monsters, but just 1.6 Mb :D Topic download to enemies of 15 megs :)