A new error discovered...

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

anon

A new error discovered...

Post by anon »

One of my alltime favorite things to do in transfusion is, use the alternate fire mode on the tommy gun to get the player on his knees, then take a napalm launcher and fire it at him, gore goes everywhere, I love it. BUT I tried something new today. I was playing Bodies and I did that and I jumped ontop of the player thinking it would kill him, because in Blood, standing on people hurt them. But instead, I started sinking into the level and I died because "I fell to my death" I've repeated this many times. Just thought i'd let ya know.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Yup, that's kinda one of thoes things we need work on. I ran into something similar but in relation to some of the false walls we have. Thanks for the feedback.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

I've fallen off The Tower and through the bottom of the level. And I'm pretty sure I've gone through the floor of Winter Wonderland or the Stronghold, and found a box around the level (not sure of levels at all on that one). Kinda fun trying to find these things, if you sit around after falling to your death you can lag your game beyond belief. :)
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Yup, atleast uneven ground dosen't kill you on contact anymore.... that was annoying.
pepetsu
Rat

Post by pepetsu »

Yeah, same error may happen when you use secondary attack of Life Leech and jump on it when its standing on ground.