Transfusion you say!?!

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

Ok, can legal action be taken against him?

Cos hes takeing the p*** quite a bit.

If all the people he's ripped off signed a letter to who-ever is in charge of copywrite then hed be in a little trouble . . .

or, we just let Mr Gates know of the products if his hes ripping off.

I hear he hate that kinda thing ;)

But, anyhoo - napalm drive-by any1? :guns:
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

As I understood it, Michael J. Hardy appears to be under attack by someone with a personal vendetta against him. While I no longer have the logs of the conversation I had with the real Michael Hardy reguarding the Transfusion page, he explicitly stated it was not his doings, hence the quick legal action and content removal on Tripod's behalf.

Weither that is the case in all these projects, I am not sure, but I have a suspicion that it is. The Michael Hardy I spoke to seemed like a more responsible and professional person.

Note the way that every product that has this "Michael J. Hardy" namestamp has an unusually personal attachment involving his family and such? Clear case of somebody out to cause problems for the guy and his family, nobody would be stupid enough to give out such personal information with such a small creation.

[edit]
Upon making it through the saga of youfailit articles, I see that it is fact a case of mis-identity.

I don't think Mike Brauer is the guy's actual name though either, a joker just keeps on joking.

The fact he claims liking the Hardee's resturant is a joke for him. He was stealing identity from the Real Michael Hardy including his family and personal contact, which is a far cry from just giving yourself a new name.
[/edit]
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

ahhhhhhhh, that explains it.

Ta.