Making Transfusion More Popular?

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

)))000(((
Cultist

Making Transfusion More Popular?

Post by )))000((( »

More poeple should know about transfusion! Transfusion should be more popular and well known! People like free stuff and there will be more players playing online and offline! Only a small amount of people know about it now...

Or is that agains the contract? It says that it must not be commercialized, does that mean that people cant tell other people about it or that it cant be like a commercial on the TV? Or cant tell hundreds upon hundreds of peole about it (like on highly active forums)?

PS,
Wow, the patch fer Beta3 really made the game work better! Nice! Also, is Dark places engine optimized, cuz I think it needs a lot more optimization?!
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

You can spread the word, there's nothing saying you can't. We just haven't really done so because it's not finished yet... course at this rate it'll be out the day after DukeNukem Forever
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Lol Cruaich.

Have faith, Bloodites! :twisted:
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

Faith... and a smidge of patience. Just a smidge.

Post by Guest »

Thanx...

I have another question: When would it be a good time to play online? :arrow: So there would be some other real people playing also, hate it when I go online and there are, only, bots...
)))000(((
Cultist

Post by )))000((( »

Aww Sh*t... re-installed my system.. forgot to register and posted... that is me above... Did anyone notice that darkplaces is popular engine among freeware games?
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

Would be cool to play online... I once played against someone, I believe s/he was called "Player" - was so long ago - we fought together with a couple of bots at "Caleb's little house" or somewhere. lol. :lol: That level with the giant house surrounded by a giant forest.