Mr. Bloated Butcher and his man-tits!

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Sadness
Axe Zombie

Mr. Bloated Butcher and his man-tits!

Post by Sadness »

I noticed on the screenshot page the model in progress of the 3d bloated butcher and was amazed and saddened to see his man breasts (not bitch-tits) were abscent! To me, the gruesomest, most in-your-face and disgusting part of him from the original is his putrid tits stuck to his shirt which not only hasnt been washed in god knows how long, but hasn't even changed position for possibly... lets not think about it. Then there is the blood spots centering on each... eh breast (lucky Im not hungry or eating now or shortly). This is made/makes him so very much more of a perfect fit into the game than if his chest looked as it does on the model on the screenshots page.

So basically, give him back his sick, big, man-tits with their blood and grime+mildew stains firmly adhering his festering shirt in place!

hmmm... as I recall his shirt also seemed paper thin and white (heh, originally anyway :)), certainly like an undershirt, and not the tan sack-cloth as we see in the model-shot. And was he undead in the original? I think his skin should possibly have more of a living look to it, as it did, not white like he just crawled out of the grave.

Yes yes I know Im new here, perhaps this is too much feedback for being here such a short time but I remember the bloated butcher grossing me out... actually more than any other bad dood in the game (never played cryptic passage or plasma pak tho). This sickening being a good thing (a concept I would expect only folks such as you fine crowd being able to understand) when playing/speaking of a game like Blood 1. So you see, he has a special place in my heart :P and his faithful reproduction in true 3d is just oh so important to me :).

-*catches breath*, lemme know what you all think
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

I agree somewhat, and I also think that his legs should be remodeled and reskinned to look smoother, as in the game. But before we do that, we will try to get the rest of the models done first. ;) Thanks for the input!
-Slink
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Good point. We want man tits!! :lol:
)))000(((
Cultist

Post by )))000((( »

LOL
Kazashi
Shadow Warrior

Post by Kazashi »

The modeller who originally did the butcher no longer seems to be in contact, so I guess I'll add it to my queue. But bear in mind that it won't be a big priority, there are other things that need doing first.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Sadness, if you feel ambitiouse you can always submit a model/skin that is a closer representation.
Sadness
Axe Zombie

:(

Post by Sadness »

I wish!!

I am hardly a 2d artist, let alone a 3d one.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

You never know exactly where your talents are. Deep down you might even have mad programming skills. :)
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Yeah, I SHOULD be going to school for music. That way, I could contribute maps AND music, instead of stupid programming... ;) jp
-Slink