The Blood Soundtrack downloads=unavailable

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Sadness
Axe Zombie

The Blood Soundtrack downloads=unavailable

Post by Sadness »

Well I'm totally new here, obviously, and first I have just gotta say I am blown away by this color scheme. I have never seen such a combo of colors that I loved so much on a forum.
-
Now, I am here simply because I couldn't seem to find an email to contact a webmaster or anyone for this site so.... I figured I would pitch this at a much larger audience and use this forum. My problem that the links for the soundtrack in mp3 and midi recordings are not working, and I very dearly wish to get my hands on those 2 downloads! If they are still on fileplanet.com I must be blind.

Please, someone, point them out to me whereever they may be!

-Thanks for your time.
Kazashi
Shadow Warrior

Post by Kazashi »

No problem accessing them for me. However Fileplanet requires a person to sign up (for free) and log in before the files can be accessed. If you've already tried logging into FP and they're still not working then I'm not sure what's wrong. In any case, it would be nice to have an option other than FP for those files.
Sadness
Axe Zombie

woops! (big time)

Post by Sadness »

hahahAHAHA OMG... shoot me, twice. I just wasn't logged in! oh man.. how f*** embarassing. I'll just show my self out :P *runs, trips*
---

But anyway....

[update: might as well just delete the whole damn thing now! :)]

It just hit me that I stuck this thread in the wrong forum. Damnit... sorry.

So here's asking whoever finds this reply first to move it over to.. whereever, general blood discussion I would think. Thanks!
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! AAAHHHAHAHAHA!! You tripped! That was funny man. In any case, welcome to the forums.
-Slink
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Yes! Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Meet... bah nevermind... I hate giving everyone's profile everytime somebody new comes...

ÐÐ seeks retirement... from...

Why did I type this?