Is this project dead or something? O.o

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Post by Guest »

Hi all...

The last post is from 2007 Q___Q
Can we have some news for new patches or other important things?
I'm really interested because i think this remake of Blood it's a very great idea!!! :D

Please reply meee Q___Q
Alberto309
Rat

Post by Alberto309 »

Sorry, it's me above...

Hi everybody.

Can we have some news for new patches or other important things?
I'm really interested because I think this remake of Blood it's a very great idea!

Sorry for double posting.
Last edited by Alberto309 on Sun Sep 03, 2023 09:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Yeah it's pretty dead I guess. We were having a debate on any ways of continuing it but I don't think it's getting anywhere. Sorry. :(
BEAST
Zealot

Post by BEAST »

It's not DEAD! The Old Ones just need to be revived, and they need a larger crew! CABAL LEADERS! Release the SHOGGOTHS! They will help us in our endeavor to complete TRANFUSION! (The shoggoths might destroy us, like they did to the Elder Things AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS, but that's a risk we're willing to take in the best interests of our ambitious computer programming endeavors).
We'll also need the re-animated corpses of Edgar Allen Poe and H.P. Lovecraft to do the texturing, modeling, and AI scripting. Lovecraft especially, because he invented the concept of bio-AI, and he's more mathematical than Poe. Oh, and it's required that we retrieve the computer programming edition of the Necronomicon, provided that the local Mi-Go will give us their only remaining copy.

Excuse the ridiculous fantasy I created, but I thought the creators might find it amusing, and many other Transfusion devotees as well.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

The whole internet is all beat up right now.

Things will settle down soon enough.
mikq2
Rat

Post by mikq2 »

That's sad... Let the Blood bath live in our hearts :D I will continue to play original version though.