Skins...

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DemonPostalWrkr
Cultist

Skins...

Post by DemonPostalWrkr »

I was thinking today...Since Transfusion is a homemade project, we should add more skins to it. I thought it would be really cool if someone made a flaming cultist skin (like my avatar). But it would be hurting, but you would beable to play as that instead of Caleb, and when you went into the dark, it would light up the room etc. Or decapitated Caleb's would be cool as well.
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Woah woah woah!

I don't speak on behalf of the team, but let's get the game fully operational before we add all the cool little features! :wink:
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Re: Skins...

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

DemonPostalWrkr wrote:I was thinking today...Since Transfusion is a homemade project, we should add more skins to it. I thought it would be really cool if someone made a flaming cultist skin (like my avatar). But it would be hurting, but you would beable to play as that instead of Caleb, and when you went into the dark, it would light up the room etc. Or decapitated Caleb's would be cool as well.
Not only is that going to require skinning but a whole batch of animation as well. Maybe it would be better ask *when* are the Transfusion team are going to get around to it. At least then we'll know how far they've got to go. :)

Post by Guest »

It was just an idea... I was tired of writing An Idea... as a subject lol
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

DUDE! I was JUST thinking about that animation last night. I came to the conclusion that the flamin models will probably be started after monsters get well on their way. However, I am not sure whether the models will be done with particles, or firey models, or both. Both would be cool, but a bit processor intensive... ;)
-Slink