Transfusion servers

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

RottKing
Axe Zombie

Post by RottKing »

Heh, that one guy is probably me. :) I don't know how laggy it might be on my server though.
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

Still trying to kink out some problems with my server yet, but there were 4 people on yesterday including myself

ffa.deathmask.net (shows as 66.169.205.66 in the search list)
Toddd
Axe Zombie

Post by Toddd »

The bigges number I counted on your server was five (including me) :-)
carica

servidor

Post by carica »

cara esses caras nao estao entendendo , eu tb quero jogar e nao sei como , nao aho servidor. vc ja achou?
Myah OS

Where are the servers/ how to host a server

Post by Myah OS »

Hello I guess Transfusion isn't Dead since there are still people on the forum. But to the rest of the world it is dead. Website hasn't been updated in along time. There hasn't been an new version out for awile, there are no servers when you can only play this multiplayer. It really makes me sad to see this. I have been working very hard making a proper Gaming Linux Distro. And I have all the big boys from True Combate Elite, Warsow, Sauerbraten, Nexuiz and so on. I will be adding Transfusion aswell because I think it's awsome But is there any servers available to play in. I have a 2 shared servers that I host my distro from and I'm not using on right now. Is there a way I can set that up to host the game remotely. I have seen some talk about a single player version and I would really like to see that aswell. I also have The Hunted Cronicles 1 and 2 even though 1 was never release for linux I modified it to work. Anyway Just has those questions. And if your a linux user please check out my site's forum 1.2 should be coming soon with about 100 3D games with it. MyMyah.com. I can be emailed and Myah(at)mymyah.com
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Me, me, me, I, I, I... ummm... boo-hoo? Come back when it's done.