- An optional Insta-Brink mode (cvar g_instabrink) triggers Brink Of Death at 99% health.
- Heads always fall off if players are killed while on the Brink Of Death.
- If not killed, players on the Brink will die after five seconds.
- Players get a chance to escape from the Brink by hammering the spacebar at the last second.
- Headless corpses fall over and sink into the ground.
- Headless corpses can be gibbed.
- Gibbing and head drops happen.
- Muzzle flashes appear on shotguns akimbo.
- Muzzle flashes appear on flare gun and akimbo napalm launcher.
- Remote detonators are still useful with zero ammo if bombs are dropped.
- Dropped TNT bundles no longer cause negative ammo bug in other weapons.
- Detonator remotes no longer cause negative ammo bug.
- Kevorkian suicide is not announced as accidental suicide.
- Announcements by The Voice do not emanate from corpses.
- Frags earned are awarded to the deserving owners of TNT bundles, remote detonators, and spray cans.
- Obituary typos are fixed.
- Avoid crashing the entire QuakeC VM when player blows off own hand with TNT.
- Avoid crashing the entire QuakeC VM when dead player sends impulse to server.
- Muzzle flash entity leak fixed.
- Code compiles with FTEQCC v1.00.