Blood 2 mod

Cool ideas, unfortunately, they breach copyright.
Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

Cheer up, Caleb2nd, nobody is disappointed. Well, the much of what I was expecting is already done. You uploaded a picture! Congrats!
Caleb --2nd
Zealot

Post by Caleb --2nd »

yes
we going places eh 8)
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

You have a very nice ragdoll, Caleb --2nd, and I hope you enjoy playing with it when you're not here.

Now where's that ILA? I think I broke my leg falling down those stairs. :guns:

Phosphoric Acid
Quixotic

Post by Phosphoric Acid »

kurt wrote:Now where's that ILA? I think I broke my leg falling down those stairs. :guns:
He paid me to push you actually, but at least you can't leave the house as often as you used to, so back to coding, chop chop.
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Phosphoric Acid wrote:He paid me to push you actually, but at least you can't leave the house as often as you used to, so back to coding, chop chop.
Ah, touché my friend, but we shall meet again and vengeance shall be mine! :reallymad:

I am pleased though to further announce that new music and ambiance will be included in this game by Nicola "Neurological" Capecci. His previous credits include the excellent atmospheric musical score and ambiance that was found in the Eternal Damnation mod for Postal 2. I'm pleased to have Nicola volunteer his considerable talents to this project, and I'll look forward to his contributions.

Things seem to be progressing nicely.

I'll be down in the basement if anyone needs me...

I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Great to hear!

***shows Nicola the way to the basement***
Phosphoric Acid
Quixotic

Post by Phosphoric Acid »

I Live...AGAIN wrote:***shows Nicola the way to the basement***
*Says to I Live...AGAIN* "Do I really have to wear this wig and skirt, I thought we were going bowling?"
Neurological
Rat

Post by Neurological »

I Live...AGAIN wrote:Great to hear!

***shows Nicola the way to the basement***
ready to work :)
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Kurt,

Glad things are going so well for you in this new beginning.

Now, I've sent a man to guard the basement door, so along with that broken leg, this man will make sure you will continue coding. Unfortunately, you won't be getting any un-armed visitors, as this man will voilently accuse anyone in sight of stealing his shoes and will proceed to suck the witchety man's headjuice out. Here's his photo so you know him when you see him.

kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Thanks, Drakan.

But he seemed to think I took his shoes, and I couldn't get much work done with him constantly harassing me.

He's now been terminated. But I do appreciate the thought.

Post by Guest »

Good to see how you know that Shoop Whooping is good, kurt, stay alive as Caleb does even on our corrupted & darkened hearts :wink:.
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

I guess there was a reason "please stop me" was scrawled across his mask. If he suffered you any injuries, feel free to contact my laywers for compensation discussions.

Just remember; it was at my house and you fell down my broken stairs. OK?
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Drakan wrote: ...feel free to contact my laywers for compensation discussions.
Thanks Drakan.

I suppose that's one way for me to get paid for all of this hard work. Now I think I'll go do some shopping...

kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

I thought I'd provide an update on what's going on with all of this coding at the moment.

My attempts to improve Blood 2's code have been both positive and negative. I've made some improvements and also created additional bugs as a result of Blood 2's badly written code.

So I've been attempting to combine Blood 2's code with Shogo's code, in an attempt to remove all of the bugs, and to have a sound foundation on which to build from. I've been simultaneously working on both games to determine which one is the most sound, and has the most potential for improvement, and I've produced some interesting results through this experimentation.

I have Caleb running around Shogo worlds, and the Shogo guy visiting Blood 2 levels. :lol:

Through this experimentation I've determined that Shogo really is a better written game, and rather then continuing to try to improve Blood 2's code, I now plan on using Shogo's code exclusively, as a foundation on which to build from. It's been quite a challenge working on both game codes at the same time, but I've now positively determined that using Shogo's code will actually produce better results.

Shogo won't be required to play this game, but Blood 2 will be. I'm not really sure at the moment though whether I should use Shogo's multiplayer code or Blood 2's, because I've been mainly concentrating all of my efforts on single player. But I'll worry about that later as I've still got a lot of work to do on this single player code.

Things do seem to be progressing nicely though, and I should soon be able to starting importing all of the Blood 2 enemies into the Shogo code. :)

Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

A milestone we got there...