Vivisector: Beast Within demo...

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Vivisector: Beast Within demo...

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Yesterday a demo for this game was released. Featuring 2 levels, ther is also an alpha demo that features a different level.

The official demo has English voice acting but the menus and setup options are all in German. :? So setup can be a bit confusing, I feel like a completel tard.

My parents are both 100% German, but I was born in the US so they felt it more important that I have English as my main language... and now I hardly know any german. :banghead:

Anyway, it's a pretty fun demo. I'm stuck in the first level... (feel even more like a tard).

It's downloadable at....

www.gamershell.com
www.3dgamers.com

and a few other places. Interested in your opinions, it's a fun game... but not great.
Hellen
The Eye of Beast

Post by Hellen »

Well, I’ve read review of the full version (Russian, o’course). And this game most probably sucks. Painkiller-like “shooting hordes of monsters in the confined place” arcade system? Oh, c’mon! I don’t think I’d like that.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve played CHASM, and even have beaten it a couple of times…
But in this case I’d rather read a H. Wells story than play Vivisector.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

I'm not gonna bother. If it's fun but not great, I'll play one of my thousands of other such games. An unremarkable FPS bears no lure to me anymore.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Ahhh come on man... it's only 180MB download. :D

Come on... FUZZY HUNTER!!