Chronicles of Riddick PC version.

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Chronicles of Riddick PC version.

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Has anyone else checked this game out? I grabbed a while ago for 30 bucks and it is f*cking awesome. Looks and plays so much better than Doom 3, and the gameplay is great.

I've been sneaking around the dark breaking peoples necks and slashing throats. :twisted: You can do side missions for money and other items. Last night I bought a shiv off of another inmate, his partner took the money and walked off. I followed him, say were he hide the money... broke his neck and took my money back. :D

Anyone else here played it or have it? And your thoughts?
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but everybody I've heard from has said it was pretty much the surprise game of the year.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Willis wrote:I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but everybody I've heard from has said it was pretty much the surprise game of the year.
You should really cheak it out. The graphics make Doom 3 look bad... and it changes from stealth to straight run and gun, throw in some side missions. It is great. :D
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

I have it sitting on my table at home. But it's one of thoes games I need to upgrade for. It wont even run well enough here at work to be bothered with it... course I only have a dinky Geforce FX 5200 here.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

I love this game.

I loaded up my old profile and just jumped into a level about in the middle of the game. :twisted: Slowly taking out the lights, and stalking my enemy in complete darkness... the perfect moment to strick, shoving my shiv into his side. The dragging his body into a dark corner.

The combination of gameplay styles in this game is great. I played about a third of the game in comeplete stealth, another third guns blazing... and the rest was spent running around talking to inmates and taking side missions.

It's such an immersive world, all the other inmates have their own face, name and voice. The animations, sounds... everything add to this being one of my all time favorites. :D
DemonPostalWorker
Axe Zombie

Post by DemonPostalWorker »

Just got it, I love it, fantastic game. I was expecting it to suck...