Darkwatch: Blood lookalike

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Ðædalu§ Ðeathmask wrote:So what's up with the Bloodlust mode, big DA? Taken from Blood? :wink:
That's actualy your vampire vision. You use it to see in the dark and spot your enemies in hard to see areas.

I don't think's it's taken from Blood. But there are some similarities in other aspects of the game. But Jerico doesn't say a word... at least he hasn't said s*** yet.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

I think I saw some kind of preview on TV that had him talking about shooting stuff. It was something like this...

"Zombies?"

"Those? You shoot 'em."

"Vampires?"

"Shoot 'em."

I dunno. Looked cutsceneish. Might have been another game. Looked like Darkwatch though so I'm guessing it was Darkwatch.
scar3crow
kvlt-anaatmanah

Post by scar3crow »

It was a comedy cutscene done for the sake of a commercial, its not in the game as far as I know.

The game is a great example as to why you do not put first person shooters on consoles. Per pixel hit detection with analog sticks is not fun (Halo got around this by setting anything within the aiming reticle to autoaim some) and it takes several seconds to do a full 180 which is unacceptable.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

scar3crow wrote:It was a comedy cutscene done for the sake of a commercial, its not in the game as far as I know.
Ok, that's cleared up, so now we just have another game where we play as a guy who for some reason has no vocal chords. :?
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Or social skills, for that matter... :roll:
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

Or hands?

That would be interesting . . .