Gangsta Grosse

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

Drakan wrote:ringed bulbs = rang bells?

Ringed bulbs.... what an odd phrase... :neutral:
I think it's some sort of doom slang. Light bulbs can produce sound when rang.
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Hey hey let's get back to the topic people.
He's out of weed and needs to s***! :guns: :twisted:
Mangetsu
Axe Zombie

Post by Mangetsu »

leileilol wrote:and i got a stupid insult pm from him
offended moron is offended. telling me that i'm a bundle of sticks isn't quite effective
Hypocrisy & lies, that's what's for dinner, I don't want to quote what I said to you, just because that would be flaming on Transfusion, and I would win a big warn, but you know that what I said was all the thruth, and that you're a big moron, don't bitch because random things happen, worse things can happen
mouth wrote:Hey hey let's get back to the topic people.
He's out of weed and needs to s***! Guns
Yes, QFT, and check the description, if you wish to e-fight vs this dude, you can if you get your own copy of Doom 2, a compactible Source-Port, and wait for a release the WAD that's being developed
Also, some dudes on Skulltag want to ask this dude if they can use Gangsta Grosse on a project, lol
Dimebog
The Enlightened Florist

Post by Dimebog »

Mangetsu wrote:Hypocrisy & lies, that's what's for dinner, I don't want to quote what I said to you, just because that would be flaming on Transfusion, and I would win a big warn, but you know that what I said was all the thruth, and that you're a big moron, don't bitch because random things happen, worse things can happen
I feared that this day would come. ||unrecognised idiom|| people have evolved, and now they actually register on forums to pursue their private flaming sessions and cure their frustrations.
Mangetsu
Axe Zombie

Post by Mangetsu »

More like there's still a few dudes who don't get it, do we...