BioShock PC demo coming...

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

BioShock PC demo coming...

Post by Damien_Azreal »

.... tomorrow.

At 7PM est.

Fileplanet subscribers can start preloading the demo tonight at 7. The demo is expected to average around 1.3 gigs.

I'm not gonna bother.

As much as I want to play the game, by the time I got the demo downloaded I would be heading to bed (I go to work at 5 in the morning).
Only to come home from work Tuesday and install the full game (it'll be delivered while I'm at work).

So, seems pointless for me. But for those that don't get the full game until the 24th it's a nice little gift.
leileilol

o^_^o

Post by leileilol »

I dont' see what's the big deal, all I know is that it's another corridor shooter with rpg gimmicks. The 'fame carrying' from SS2 involvement do not work for me especially since the agreement to be rebranded 2K Boston/Australia and losing independence really bug me too

Not only that, but I do not have a ps3.0 card. Whats that used for anyway, an easy way out to do hdr bloom I don't care for?
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Well, my pre-order showed up yesterday morning around 11. I've been playing the hell out of it.

Here's my PC Limited Edition with Big Daddy...
Image Image

Here are the only screenshots I took... I was way to involved in playing to think about taking screens.

Image Image Image

The game is incredibly optimized, running at 1280*1024, full settings with dynamic lighting... runs silky smooth. It's amazing considering the visuals and all.

I strongly recommend this game to anyone who was a System Shock 2 fan. STRONGLY.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

I got it but can't play it because I has an X800. I'm just gonna hold onto it until I get a better video card though. Watching it fail at running on an X800 was just plain funny by the way, definitely something I wish I recorded before uninstalling.
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

This game is gonna rock the planet!!! :guns: :D :guns:

RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Bit of a lame double post here but,
Is the Little Big Daddy worth it?
Is it high Quality or just a chunk of Resin
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

I think the Big Daddy is worth it, the picture above is off mine. He stands at 6 inches tall and is all detailed and hand painted. :cool: Very kick ass IMO.

And the game is f*cking awesome, I can't get enough of it.