F.E.A.R. Shots

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DustyStyx
2D Artist

F.E.A.R. Shots

Post by DustyStyx »

I'm not sure how convincing the spray is, but it looks pretty good once it's on the ground.

Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

Post by Gila »

damn, again gray offices/appartments.
very in style of modern monolith (blood2/nolf/lithtech-whatever).

similar blood sprays are in painkiller, though very brief.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

I've been watching F.E.A.R. wince the first word on it. I want this game mor tha HL2 (if you can believe it). I love Monolith's games, and with this one being on a new graphics engine it'll be interesting to see it come about.
Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

Post by Gila »

oh yes i can believe. i'm interested to see what would be in hl2, but concerning alot of stupid stuff that happened (stolen sources/stolen alpha, they put voices with cssource via steam by accident, etc...) and bad reviews of the stolen alpha i think hl2 would suck... it will be "crawl in the vents and fight crabs with crowbar again" lol just kidding. actually movies of the game look really nice. i just don't like the type of gameplay hl has... i like stuff like painkiller.
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

I prefer Blood.

Does this game have anything to do with Blood? (Other than a lot of it being in the enemies' bodies?)
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Ðædalu§ Ðeathmask wrote:I prefer Blood.

Does this game have anything to do with Blood? (Other than a lot of it being in the enemies' bodies?)
Well from what I've read.... it's more of a horror themed shooter. Not really focusing on the main character like with the NOLF series, but more so on the story and atmosphere. Lith is trying to make this game very scary.

I don't think it has anything directly to do with BLOOD, but Lith has said that Blood was the most fun they had making a game, and since Atari hods the rights to our fav game. FEAR is probably the closest Lith can get to a BLOOD "like" game at the moment.