The new City of Heroes thread...

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

The new City of Heroes thread...

Post by Necrosis »

... Because the old one is like a year old.

I'm trying to play more, but I need incentive. In other words, I need to know even a single person who plays either Heroes or Villains so I have people to play with. I play on Infinity primarily, but have been told to make the switch to Champion and so I've got characters there.

If anyone wants a trial, since they added a referral feature, I'll send them out to anyone who wants to check it out. I can make a new character to play with the people I send the trials out to, so we all have something to do. >>
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Hmm wish i could say i do play (or had the time to) but i can't :(
love the look and idea of the game though.

May i ask what your first/main Hero is and what are his/her powers?
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Main CHARACTER is a Claws/Regen stalker. I like claws, I have a hero with them as well. Regen was an experiment which I started to like since most of it is passive early on.

Main hero is a fire/fire blaster though, between that one and a defender which I don't remember the powers for at the moment.

I think the trial lasts for a week, if you do want to check it out I can just send those things out left and right from what I can tell.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

being that I've been playing a lot more, I've got characters I'm now playing a lot more than those two. I stopped playing Villains almost altogether, so they're both Heroes.

-Level 8 Dark Melee/Dark Armor Scrapper
-Level 6 Kinetics/Electric Blast Defender