What happend to the Forum this Morning?

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

What happend to the Forum this Morning?

Post by RedFanatic »

:?:
Lizzy
Is she coming or going?

Post by Lizzy »

It was also the transfusion main site and deathmask site, but yeah what happened?
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

The craziest thing! You wouldn't believe it, but Willis started his day as usual, eating Cornflakes and listening to 'Double, Double, Toil and Trouble' when he saw something disappear into his closet. Willis, gathering his courage and a frying pan, crawled towards the closet, suspecting an invasion of cockroaches. Imagine Willis' delight when a Severed Hand left from his closet and attached itself to his arm.

Willis' delight quickly turned to terror and, in a frantic attempt to get it off, whacked his left arm with the aforementioned frying pan, effectively disabling it. Willis had to move quickly - he knew his one hundred and five health would not hold out for long. Willis did what any of us would do - search frantically for a secret area containing a Deathmask. It is well known that Willis keeps Deathmasks supplied in boxes. Thinking quickly, he grabbed one and effectively increased his life's duration by sixty-seven percent. Willis then ran to the phone and dialled the only number he knew off by heart, '911'.

The operator was grimacing as she looked over her cold coffee, stirring endless circles into what seemed any other day when she got the strangest phonecall. A man, seemingly, was trying to say something, but could not. All she got was 'He-- okin- 'and 'n my 'eck-!' "Damn kids", the operator said as she purposefully cut the call short.

Willis then had a plan. It was just crazy enough to work and his Deathmask's duration was running out. Summoning his final ounce of strength, Willis ran over to his PC and stopped the now repeating 'Double, Double, Toil and Trouble' from playing. As he did so, the hand began to assault him with an even greater malice. Willis was in trouble; his Deathmask had run out and his vision was blackening and he was seeing his life flash before his eyes. He then did what any Bloodite would do, were they in the same situation - he began hammering his use key until he could no longer feel his fingers, he prayed to any Dark Gods who would bring him comfort.

Then it happened. Willis had somehow managed to damage his computer to such an extent that his cyberspace was injured and the Severed Hand had vanished. With a sigh of relief, Willis turned back to his MP3 list, smiling wryly.

"Time for Fate of the Damned." Willis announced.
Last edited by Daedalus on Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lizzy
Is she coming or going?

Post by Lizzy »

Oh i see, it all makes sense now :lol: .
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

:lol:

A masterpiece of the literary arts!
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

hehehe :lol: lol :lol: hehehe
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

My host box appeared to have some trouble, and in essance, stopped responding to internet queries.

And as luck would have it, my external email address I used, which contained my account passwords to put in a request to have it rebooted, was also down, all of which happened in the middle of my sleep schedule :|

So basically, it would have been fixed a lot sooner had my email been working properly, but it has made me wiser for the next hopefully non-event in which my passwords are now stored locally as well (and no I didn't 'forget' my passwords, they assigned random ones I cannot change).

But nothing was lost, and all is well now... so let the Bloodbath Continue...
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

hmm, i prefered the Hand story.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Yes. That one had me grabbing popcorn.
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

I hid in the closet! Than I came out.

Hey wait a minute... :shock:
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Yeah, Willis, way to ruin that story with what REALLY happened. ;)
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

Erm, Draken?

All that closet talk has me worried :shock:
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

:evillaugh: