Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

Guest666

Post by Guest666 »

was working fine the other day now i can't get on... help :(
boss429
Cabal member

Post by boss429 »

read this:
viewtopic.php?t=660
did deleting your cookies help?
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

I thought I had replied to this, but I must have forgotten to.

What kind of trouble are you having?
Is it telling you your password or user name is wrong? Or does it just take you back the the front page as if you had logged in?

Also, what is your account name?
Guest666

Post by Guest666 »

I use IE and Firefox.. i get this problem all the time on this and the deathmask forum. i register my name etc... and then by the next day it says my username is inactive :(
Lizzy
Is she coming or going?

Post by Lizzy »

I'm not sure if this will help.

Try deleting your cookies or search for the Transfusion cookies and delete them, this is just to be on the safe side.

Did you actually activate your account, did you get an email that tells you to do this, if you did activate your account and then by the next day it says your account is inactive is just strange to me.

You really need to tells us your username to make things a lot easier for the administrators to sort this problem out.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

A-thank you both. I was gonna say something, but then I realized I would wind up only commenting on the fact that they didn't tell us their username. Likely being nasty about it. :?
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

Guest666 wrote:I use IE and Firefox.. i get this problem all the time on this and the deathmask forum. i register my name etc... and then by the next day it says my username is inactive :(
When you register, you recieve an email that requires activation, if you do not activate, the account will suspend itself after a short time. So you must use a valid email address to recieve the activation link.
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

Rogue Martyr:
Next time, it would be more helpful if you actually posted your username in your support thread to help us aid things quicker.

It appears you never activated your account, and the board has an automatic time disable on non-activated accounts. I have manually enabled your account, next time, please fully complete the registration process (valid email, and activation).
Rogue Martyr
Rat

Post by Rogue Martyr »

Hi,

Sorry if i messed up the activation process, i doubt i would has i'm a member of loads of forums and its all very similar everywhere you go.

I did how post a while ago leaving my details, i don't think i got an answer but then again it was a long time ago so maybe i did argh! :S

Thanks again buddy :)