Problems Posting and Signing-In At THE POSTMORTEM

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

BEAST
Zealot

Problems Posting and Signing-In At THE POSTMORTEM

Post by BEAST »

I've registered as a member for THE POSTMORTEM with the same name. However, I found that I had to register again after the site didn't recognize my username and password. I did post something on the BLOOD 2 section of the forum, and was hoping that it would be eventually be approved, but it has been approved for a half a month now. I tried signing in again, but it is acting like I am not a member there anymore.

What is going on? Did I do something wrong in the registration or posting part? Am I being suspected as a bot? Can anyone who moderates on both sites help me with this dilemma? I'm finding it perplexing and disconcerting that I am unable to function fully in that festive part of the BLOOD community. :?
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Re: Problems Posting and Signing-In At THE POSTMORTEM

Post by N0t_mINe »

Posty's been attacked by spam bots lately. Also don't underestimate the effects of that storm that hit the north eastern US. Some of my favorite sites are still down from that. The mapper who posted here a few days ago said he had luck contacting the staff over at the postmortem's chat room. You might try there.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

N0t_mINe wrote:Also don't underestimate the effects of that storm that hit the north eastern US. Some of my favorite sites are still down from that..
Yeah, my Father encountered that when he tried to re-register his RAC account, since their servers are hosted somewhere on the East coast.

Sorry, not really on topic. Carry on. :wink:
BEAST
Zealot

Post by BEAST »

Has The Postmortem recovered yet, or is it still pretty much in tatters?

By the way, where am I supposed to find and log in The Postmortem's chat room? They no longer accept my account name and password.
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

BEAST
Has The Postmortem recovered yet, or is it still pretty much in tatters?
I don't think they were ever in "tatters" as you say, lately they've had a few new posts, so posty's functioning at least. Have you explored the site? I believe there's a link to the chat room somewhere.