Split: 20091214

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

zombo
Rat

Post by zombo »

If Kurt was looking for attention and praise then why did he disable commenting on his blog and stop posting any updates?

I know I'm new here and all, but I'm impressed with the work the guy's done and I believe him. Sorry if I'm a party pooper. :)
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

zombo wrote:If Kurt was looking for attention and praise then why did he disable commenting on his blog and stop posting any updates?

I know I'm new here and all, but I'm impressed with the work the guy's done and I believe him. Sorry if I'm a party pooper. :)
I don't think you should take most of the people in this forum seriously since they either have been duped by Corbin's lies or they happen to be one of their yesmen (team members) that are spreading lies especially by taking things out of context or using reverse psychology tactics which is very obvious. Since for example and contrary what they say, Corbin is actually the one whose seeking attention & praise by spreading his mod all over the internet and lets not forget that Corbin even deletes bad comments/criticism in his youtube videos as well.

Lets not forget the entire purpose of Corbin's mod (as of every mod he's ever worked on which they were all meant to be commercial titles) is to make money out of stolen copyrighted material (which is the illegal part I and Kurt was trying to explain to Dustystyx which he went overboard with it and decided to ditch every non-transfusion/Blood/Blood II project into the "Unfortunate Bystanders" forum thus damaging the future of this community even further) including other people's mods (which one of them happens to be Kurt's B2R which is why he's currently outspoken about it) all mashed together into a huge diarrhea mess to make profit from...
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Thu Dec 31, 2009 01:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fiend:Kamikaze
A LUMBERJACK!

Post by Fiend:Kamikaze »

Blood of Nightmares wrote:
zombo wrote:If Kurt was looking for attention and praise then why did he disable commenting on his blog and stop posting any updates?

I don't think you should take most of the people in this forum seriously since they either have been duped by Corbin's lies or they happen to be one of their yesmen (team members) that are spreading lies by taking things out of context or using reverse psychology tactics which is very obvious as you can see with them...(Since Corbin's the one whose seeking praise by spreading his mod all over the internet and lets not forget that Corbin even deletes bad comments/criticism in his youtube videos as well...)
Yes. Beware our reverse psychology... OR DON'T!

Kurt's obsessed with destroying Hypertension. He just is. He's gotten bored of working on his mod and now he wants to come over and stomp on our sand castle. It's a self-destructive pattern and I don't want to be dragged back into it. I've got maps to make.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

I agree, he showed promise early on until he became obsessed with Corbin. Now he just continues to prove himself to be a blithering idiot. His screaming about people stealing content is soo hypocritical it's hilarious considering his mod is full of stolen material from many different Lithtech engine games. One of the main reasons his mod was moved to the position it now sits in this forum.

He has a knack for detail which is good. Too bad all he has to show for it is screenshots. I honestly don't think he will ever release his mod. I mean, it's been over 2 years and he still hasn't even decided what engine he is going to use. And most of his free time as you can see is spent stalking Corbin.

The same can be said for Blood of Nightmares except that BoN has no other talent other than stalking Corbin, cutting and pasting links and trying to instigate fights between other people.

Not to be a party pooper myself but that last screenshot he posted is from one of the easiest Blood maps to copy. Also it's just the upper area with some high res textures to make it look like it's special. That area of the map could be done in Dedit in about 30 minutes if you know what your doing.

When Kurt first came along, everyone took to him fairly well (he was a little obsessive, but he seemed like an ok person) Then he turned into a paranoid maniac and scared most people off.
To be honest with you zombo, if the guy would just shut up and make his mod, people wouldn't have such a bad opinion of him.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Sorry, zombo, I forgot to address your first question.

The answer to that is easy, just read any post that Kurt has made on the internet in the last 6 months. For some reason in Kurt's mind, he thinks that if he stops updating his site, then no one will copy his so-called work. He stopped accepting public comments on his site because people were questioning him publicly about his obsession of hating on the other mod. He still gladly accepts praise with PM's.
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

I Live...AGAIN wrote:The answer to that is easy, just read any post that Kurt has made on the internet in the last 6 months. For some reason in Kurt's mind, he thinks that if he stops updating his site, then no one will copy his so-called work. He stopped accepting public comments on his site because people were questioning him publicly about his obsession of hating on the other mod. He still gladly accepts praise with PM's.
Actually, the entire reason Kurt disabled the comments was because of you along with Corbin, zZardoZz, and gang were spamming the comment forum which he was forced to disable it.
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Thu Dec 31, 2009 03:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Darn, I got baited into feeding the troll again.

zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

BON:
Actually, the entire reason Kurt disabled the comments was because people like you along with Corbin, zZardoZz, and gang were spamming the comment forum which he was forced to disable it.
XD

Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Thanks for demonstrating your immaturity by wiping off people's valid points/criticism with a picture which is identical to what Corbin was doing back at day one over at Postmortem...

Perhaps Shadowman could have said it better than myself...
Shadowman wrote:Wiping off someone's criticsm with a smug and unfunny image macro is both annoying and a large hit on your own intelligence.
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Thu Dec 31, 2009 03:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

BON
Thanks for demonstrating your immaturity by wiping off people's valid points/criticism with a picture which is identical to what Corbin was doing back at day one over at Postmortem...
You are aware that this subject is considered rude by the Transfusion community? Dusty has temporarily banned accounts due to this issue.
There are other places to discuss this BON.

Oh...almost forgot.

I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Why is it that you can say whatever you want no matter how stupid it is and that is somehow valid proof in your mind?

Sorry, had to feed him one last time.
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

zZaRDoZz wrote:
You are aware that this subject is considered rude by the Transfusion community? Dusty has temporarily banned accounts due to this issue.
There are other places to discuss this BON.
My apologies for being harsh but I was simply observing and trying to point out a similar situation that Corbin was doing at the time when he first arrived at the Blood Community when Postmortem was criticizing him to what everyone here has been doing lately.
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiend:Kamikaze
A LUMBERJACK!

Post by Fiend:Kamikaze »

Blood of Nightmares wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Wiping off someone's criticsm with a smug and unfunny image macro is both annoying and a large hit on your own intelligence.
zombo
Rat

Post by zombo »

I think I totally believe Kurt even more now. You guys don't even make any kind of sense. :roll:

Sorry I said anything here.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »