Split: 20091214

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Since we're on the topic of theft, certain individuals that deny ever stealing anything have now taken the work of Kevin Kilstrom directly from the Postmortem forum, in order to promote themselves!

http://forums.the-postmortem.com/viewto ... 1&start=15
http://blood.wiki-site.com/index.php/HYPERTENSION

But apparently we're not allowed to talk about such things, because denial of the truth is always important in dismissing all facts and evidence. Simply taking other people's work should never be considered honorable or news worthy under any circumstances!

Regrettably my own work is not Linux related, however I do congratulate Transfusion for demonstrating that actual honest effort is sometimes rewarded on the internet.

Corbin
Zealot

Post by Corbin »

kurt wrote:Since we're on the topic of theft, certain individuals that deny ever stealing anything have now taken the work of Kevin Kilstrom directly from the Postmortem forum, in order to promote themselves
EDIT: Okay, I've calmed down a bit. I was pretty upset in the way Kurt is handling this issue, and my first post was NOT nice for several reasons.

Is this not original Blood media from Monolith?

Okay, so these are models from Monolith FOR BLOOD. [Our Game] is based on Blood. It has been since day one. This is all Blood stuff. Several people worked on Blood, including Kevin.

So...what's the big deal again Kurt????? Seriously I want to know why you threw this out there. I had some help from Daedalus in clearing this issue up because I myself was confused after your rant.

Kurt - you know the rules, and there was a reason why neither of our titles were mentioned. I don't care what you feel you need to vent about. All you are doing is clogging TfN up with pointless and unsound rants. This thread had NOTHING TO DO WITH HYPERTENSION until YOU made it have something to do with it.

Someone should just split this and move it down the line. How upsetting.
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Clari87 wrote:So...what's the big deal again Kurt?????
I see that you decided to delete your insults against me, but you are actually the one making a big deal. I simply provided some honest facts and opinions in response to the subject matter of this thread, so why would you have a problem with that?

But it would seem that the internet is apparently your own personal resource centre, and you'll take any idea or image that you can find to make your own. Not only will you claim credit for what you find, but you'll deny ever taking anything, and then attack anyone that attempts to provide honest evidence of your actions. You are the reason that I am no longer able to even discuss my own work on the internet. You and your gang will either imitate or attack me, and the damage that you have done is quite real.

The fact is that you have caused nothing but problems since you arrived in the Blood community. You have fought with others and then initiated a relentless campaign to damage my work and reputation with lies and ridicule. Is it really so surprising that I would be angered? Of course all of this has been explained to you many, many times already.

I've tried to provide honest facts and evidence whenever possible, because I personally believe in the truth and feel that others deserve to know what is going on. That was the main reason I provided honest updates continuously for over 2 years before you put an end to that. The fact though is that I never had a problem with anyone before you came along, while your history on the other hand is full of conflicts with others. You can insult and mock me as much as you like and try to do as much damage as possible, but the actual truth will always be made clear to people eventually.

Unlike you though, Transfusion actually earned and deserves the recognition that is given to it on the internet.

DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Am I going to have to impose the new bloodbath rule?
Corbin
Zealot

Post by Corbin »

DustyStyx wrote:Am I going to have to impose the new bloodbath rule?
I was under the impression that you already did.

It would be a good idea. Time to change the channel for once.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

It was a suggestion at the time.

I tend to be opposed to unproductive arguments in general; and especially so when the same argument keeps coming up over and over and over and over.
Corbin
Zealot

Post by Corbin »

DustyStyx wrote:It was a suggestion at the time.

I tend to be apposed to unproductive arguments in general; and especially so when the same argument keeps coming up over and over and over and over.
You aren't alone on that one.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Some people can't just form an opinion, shake their heads, make a comment, and walk away.
cruxdustrial
Cultist

Post by cruxdustrial »

So did we just cure cancer? Famine? Fascism? Disease? Pestilence? No, we didn't. What was the point of this thread and the ensuing arguments? If it matters to you so much, go masturbate over it. I don't want to hear your shi t unless your curing cancer. If you want to argue, troll and war amongst each other, Postmortem is the place for that. Transfusion is already on its last legs. PostMortem is a great place for endless dispute. DimeDog will happily take on any of you anytime, except when his loved one dies and he gets cancer and is on his death bed, which is invetible. But any other time, he's all prepared to be a total asshole. So go argue with him. If you don't know him, I'll introduce you but I won't be able to stay long before HE LOPS MY F U CKING HEAD OFF.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

This thread was originally about Transfusion being mentioned on some gaming sites, however Kurt likes to hijack threads and make them about himself because he is an attention whore. It's best not to feed the troll....
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

PLEASE DO NOT
FEED THE TROLLS
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

For God's sake, I honestly don't know what's the matter with some people in the community. Is it trolling and hijacking to provide factual information with evidence, especially in a thread that mentions a project that's received undeserved attention?

It's easy to take any idea or resource from games and the internet and claim that they're your own. It's also easy to continuously lie to people when you have a decade of experience as a liar. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence to demonstrate an appalling history of self serving deception and manipulation, that continues into the present. But people don't seem to actually care if they're manipulated, lied to, or the fact that these individuals have attempted to damage my own hard work and reputation. I spent 2 years trying to do something good for this community, but the community apparently doesn't even deserve or appreciate a well done effort. It's easier to simply wave around other people's work, and take credit for some undeserved attention, praise and profit to serve one self. Use any idea or image that you may find, and then deny and attack all facts and evidence that are ever presented. All facts and evidence are apparently irrelevant and no one should ever provide any.

It seems that anyone can do whatever they want and take whatever they want, even from other mods or projects that are still in development. Damages are done for simply providing facts and evidence that actually demonstrate theft, lies and the desire to profit through deception. But let's all ignore everything that's going on because crux was insulted by Dimebog and Joe doesn't like it when anyone tells the truth. How much evidence is required for anyone to actually care about anything? It seems that all the information and evidence in the world doesn't really matter, because the community is filled with apathy and apparent fools.

Maybe one day you can all sit and wonder why Monolith won't create a legitimate sequel to Blood. Your own apathy and foolishness in the Blood community will be the answer, and you deserve nothing.

I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

The Blood Community has been struggling for a long time but Corbin only came along and shattered it to pieces with a sledge hammer...(If Corbin never came along non of this will be happening right now...)

I like to congratulate Transfusion being mentioned on the sites but the inclusion of Hypertension (the very scourge of the Blood Community) makes me cringe which it should have been Blood 2: Resurrection on it's place...
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Mon Dec 14, 2009 08:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »