Split: 20091214

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

DustyStyx wrote: you may try to find four (4) willing participants to bloodbath against. The other participant cannot be some one that has created an account after the date of this posting.
I'll nominate myself to play Corbin in a B2 bloodbath. (only need 3 more...)

Do B2 matches count?
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Have fun in practice, but I'll give it a month for them to try to make amends.
Fiend:Kamikaze
A LUMBERJACK!

Post by Fiend:Kamikaze »

I suggested a match in Transfusion to Corbin. He seemed game. TF is probably the best option.

Kurt will never agree because this is serious business. Or so I heard. If we could solve the world's problems with deathmatch instead of war, what a wonderful world it would be!

Just think, if we'd decided the presidential election in a nice game of Quake 3. McCain/Palin vs. Obama/Biden. I have a feeling Obama would pick up the Railgun and f*** some people up and somehow come up with inspirational trash-talk. Palin would steal the BFG immediately right before McCain gets it, and then fall into a void or lava pit. Biden would run around with the grenade launcher, shooting wildly everywhere.

I feel any joke I could come up with involving John McCain would be terribly offensive to veterans, the elderly, republicans, senators, journalists, and children.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

DustyStyx wrote:Have fun in practice, but I'll give it a month for them to try to make amends.

Well wishful thinking.

I thinks it's pretty much a guarantee that "Mr. I Write The Same 3 Paragraphs of Text In Every Post I Make" isn't going do anything constructive with the relationship sad to say.

One thing is a guarantee though, I will still have B2 installed in a month and a vanilla TF install is easy so whichever you want Corbin.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

@joe

Vanilla tfn= version 101 I'm guessing.
Why not the beta?
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

I can play if someone needs.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

I haven't played TF in a long time. What version do people use now?
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

From Corbin:
Clari87 wrote:Deleted
I do believe this makes it official.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

The point of suspending the accounts is to discontinue the offending parties communication on the forum. Passing along messages also circumvents that initiative.

If I haven't made myself clear, neither party should have communication with the forum (outside of PM) until one of two conditions have been met.

A. Kurt and Clari87 have fought a Bloodbath
B. A full MONTH has passed and the two parties have not reached an concession. At which time a substitute opponents can be petitioned.

If the month has passed, ether party may seek out 4 willing participants to bloodbath against through PM. If that party accepts they may PM me with the title "Bloodbath: Time" letting me know the details of the time they are to organize a Bloodbath. At this time we will meet in IRC and I will verrify that either Kurt's or Clari's IP address matches with those that have been linked to their posts on the forum.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

OK, I've been made aware of technical difficulties with the way the forum handles inactive users and the PM system. I'll have to work that out.
After tinkering around with the system, it looks like I can't seem to allow users permission to log in and still have their accounts inactive without doing a major overhaul of the forums.

Should they wish, Clari87 and Kurt can email, rather than PM me, at the address listed on the team members page, the email should have the same subject headers listed above.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

So when do we see results of the match? They've had to have it by now.
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

This deathmatch between Kurt and Corbin is not going to happen just to give you a heads up since actual feuds don't usually end with epic battles.

This is actually a very serious situation unlike Dusty and everyone else tries to pass it off as a joke...
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

The rules BON, as I understand them, do not require kurt's presence. They don't even require a victory. Anyone who's account has been banned can have it reinstated by a simple bloodbath match that can be verified by dusty.

As long as the match was open to the other person who's been part of this feud, it really doesn't matter if they refuse the invitation.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Blood of Nightmares wrote:This is actually a very serious situation unlike Dusty and everyone else tries to pass it off as a joke...
I think the joke is someone thinking this is a very serious situation.

zZardoZz, The matches cant happen for a month, so that would make it around Jan. 14th.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

ILA
The matches cant happen for a month...
Huh, my bad. I had interpreted that to mean up to one month, at which the bans would become permanent if there had been no match.

:shrug:

Meez awful drastic at times.

EDIT:
Just reread Dusty's requirements- much less drastic on that second read.