Split: 20091214

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

Fiend:Kamikaze
A LUMBERJACK!

Post by Fiend:Kamikaze »

zombo wrote:I think I totally believe Kurt even more now. You guys don't even make any kind of sense. :roll:

Sorry I said anything here.
Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.
0/10

PS. No matter how much BON or Kurt claim that the team is making money off of Hypertension, it still isn't true. And, by the way, those Blood 1 resources that are off limits are the same ones Kurt reskinned a bunch of Blood 2 levels with and uses to pimp his mod.

Although Kurt did tell me that when the project is done, it's terribly unethical to allow shipping companies to profit when dreamcast discs are sent out.

No, really:
Kurt wrote:...and somebody will be making money on shipping costs. So you are in fact trying to make money on copyright material.

If the above quote makes no sense to you, kudos, now you know the crap I've been dealing with.

Down with the post office! Down with UPS! Down with DHL! Down with the Pony Express!

So, BON, get a life, and stop polishing Kurt's knob.

P.S. I will still make fun of BON. Kurt suffers from a serious medical condition that causes him to be such an asshole, but BON is the fool who follows him.
Last edited by Fiend:Kamikaze on Thu Dec 31, 2009 06:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

zombo, you are free to believe what you wish.

My guess is your either BON or Kurt anyway......
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

In a completely new and off topic development, TDGmods web addy has been sold.

http://www.3dfxdev.net/

EDIT

Hmmm- web site is back up again.
fuhr
Rat

Post by fuhr »

You failed to mention the big donation button on your site that begs people to pay you. How many other fan made projects on the internet have ever asked people to give them money? Nobody does it because its clearly unethical.

What about the commercial sequel that your group were also planning on creating? That was another obvious attempt to profit on copyright material. But your group now denies this commercial sequel will ever happen after I brought the illegal nature of this proposal to people's attention. Perhaps your group still plans on doing this in the future anyways, because nobody can actually believe anything you or your gang says. Just look at your own posts here because they're ludicrous and insulting to anyone's intelligence.

I've asked Dusty to permanently remove my account on this forum, because I definitely don't want to be associated with a forum that's full of destructive morons, liars, and lunatics. I'm sure this will give you all great delight as you can then freely insult and attack me as much as you like. Anybody with any intelligence has already learned the truth. So please continue to demonstrate to everyone your own foolishness and destructive nature with your constant denials of all reality, and of course your endless mockery. Because obviously you have no actual defense against the truth.
A LUMBERJACK!

Kurt, you're gravely mistaken in your assumptions about this project or any of it's members. Dig up what you like from the past, but I know exactly what goes on in the project and it is absolutely nothing like you describe it. That's everything I want to say about it.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

You have my apologies Kurt, I've not tended the forums the way I ought to have these past few days.

First of all guys: Is it fair to publicly sling mud at some one's character when they don't have a means to reply? The answer is "No".

I'm really disappointed in the lot of you over the last few posts of this thread. I said that there were better ways of dealing with things than trouncing another project. There are also better ways of dealing with things then slamming some one else's character, especially when they can't reply.

Kurt, I have obligations today and I can't deal with forum business just yet. I will deal with it tho.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Sorry Chris but I have to disagree.

No means to reply? He has no problem replying whenever he wants to, he just makes other accounts every 5 minutes. (and says the exact sames things over and over as usual) Also he has his own blog where he can slander whomever he wants and no one can reply to his idiocy there.

Kurt did this to himself. No one forced him to act like a fool and get his account banned.

Slamming someone else's character? Kurt just logged in to a forum he is banned from and slammed Corbin's character AGAIN. Might I add that Corbin has played by the rules and not cheated his way back to a forum he is banned from.

Apologies to Kurt? He just called you a moron for the 100th time Chris.
Apologies to Kurt? The squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess. That is what I call not fair.
Last edited by I Live...AGAIN on Fri Jan 01, 2010 06:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A LUMBERJACK!

This stopped being about projects the moment Kurt accused anyone involved with Hypertension of being a thief and anyone who doesn't fall in line with him of being a moron. Kurt is psychologically incapable of seeing anything other than his own incredibly narrow point of view. He could believe any lie strongly enough to defend it to the death only because he can't acknowledge that he could be wrong about anything. It's a disorder, and people coddling him helped cultivate it. Cut him no slack.

I rarely say anything to slam Blood 2 Resurrection, and what I have said was in PM, aside from the fact that I believe it to be abandoned in favor of a campaign to destroy Hypertension. My negative opinions of the project are irrelevant, since even if I did express a dislike of something, I'd just be accused of copying it.

I don't think I've made an unfair judgment on Kurt's character. Everything I've said about him has been backed up by Kurt. He is an obsessive, narcissistic, routine-driven person, and it's incredibly difficult to pity him if he keeps being such a prick.
Last edited by Fiend:Kamikaze on Fri Jan 01, 2010 08:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Quite an immature topic this turned out to be...
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

Sorry Chris but I have to disagree.

No means to reply? He has no problem replying whenever he wants to, he just makes other accounts every 5 minutes. (and says the exact sames things over and over as usual) Also he has his own blog where he can slander whomever he wants and no one can reply to his idiocy there.

Kurt did this to himself. No one forced him to act like a fool and get his account banned.

Slamming someone else's character? Kurt just logged in to a forum he is banned from and slammed Corbin's character AGAIN. Might I add that Corbin has played by the rules and not cheated his way back to a forum he is banned from.

Apologies to Kurt? He just called you a moron for the 100th time Chris.
Apologies to Kurt? The squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess. That is what I call not fair.
Its about time someone realized what was going on.
We play by the rules and get punished, while kurt and crew can mangle shh1t on, insinuate, openly flame, create new accounts, and literally step on every rule that the forum has.

and now Chris is apologizing to... kurt.

Well, at least he got half of that formula right.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

First and foremost, I have to remember to play arbitrator on the forums. I'm not perfect at it but some one has to do it. As such, I have to set aside my personal feeling for what I think is actually fair conduct.

I was going to say something before Kurt made his second account to post again, but I was busy with New Year's eve events and I had other obligations. The apology to Kurt was as my failing as a forum administrator, not to condone his actions.
I Live...AGAIN wrote:No means to reply? He has no problem replying whenever he wants to, he just makes other accounts every 5 minutes.
Not quite every 5 minutes, he was following the rules for a nearly half a month, and by such rules he didn't have a way of publicly replying on the forum. Generating his second and third accounts is still in violation of the rules and I said I would not reactivate his account should it happen again.
I Live...AGAIN wrote:Kurt did this to himself. No one forced him to act like a fool and get his account banned.
I'm not saying he didn't, but again, he was following the rules for a half month.
I Live...AGAIN wrote:Might I add that Corbin has played by the rules and not cheated his way back to a forum he is banned from.
True, and I commend Clari87 for good behavior, however the large bulk of the posts in the thread have been against Kurts character, not Clari87's.
I Live...AGAIN wrote:The squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess. That is what I call not fair.
I was hoping that the month period would have been a cool-down period, but how can it be if people are still fanning the flames behind Kurt's back? After the initial inertia wears off, the squeaky wheel only squeaks when it's being pushed.

I'm not excusing Kurt's actions, but I do recognize that there are reasons behind those actions. But there has to be an end to it. Rules are rules and Kurt chose to break those rules.
I Live...AGAIN wrote:Apologies to Kurt?
Did I ask that? Kurt's been p*** me off for a long time as well, but I was still hoping for a better resolution.
Back to business:
The Kurt/fuhr accounts are now both deactivated and I've banned that IP addresses associated with the accounts. Kurt, I wish you luck with B2R, please try to get over this obsession you have with Hypertension.

Clari87 will still have to wait until the initial month has passed and can then petition for a Bloodbath from other forum members.
Last edited by DustyStyx on Sat Jan 02, 2010 07:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Update: It looks like the zombo account was Kurt as well. The IP the zombo posts originated from were also from Shaw Communications, out of Vancouver BC. So the bulk of my argument above is pretty much invalidated.

I've disabled the zombo account as well.

I know you guys are feeling smug about now, but please keep your jubilations private. I'm not happy about having to close out member accounts. I really wish this could have turned out differently.

phpBB needs a strike through formatting feature, for editing purposes. Damn you Kurt for making me eat my words.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

I'm still upset that no one will play QuakeLive with me :(
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

Dusty:
I know you guys are feeling smug about now, but please keep your jubilations private. I'm not happy about having to close out member accounts. I really wish this could have turned out differently.
We feel smug you say?- Jubilant!?!?

No Chris, hurt, injured, neglected- these are the words that describe how I feel right now.

Imagine a situation 6 months ago in which I came into this forum Scrawling TRANSFUSION ROCKS in every response I posted or thread I replied to. At first it might be merely annoying, then it would start to look like some sort of mockery on my part after weeks went by. Eventually you would ask me both publicly and privately to stop spamming TRANSFUSION ROCKS everywhere. Lets say for the sake of arguement I refused to do so and enlist a friend to come in here and set up situations where TRANSFUSION ROCKS might seem like a marginally acceptable response to something posted. This friend as you might imagine would also receive warnings from you and others in time. It would become obvious after a while that this person had no serious business discussing things on the forum and only posted TRANSFUSION ROCKS to stir up controversy, to complain about those who did not post TRANSFUSION ROCKS, insulting everyone whosaid anything about what was unarguably spam.

Now, all you have to do to change my hypothetical situation into the one just endured, is replace TRANSFUSION ROCKS with CORBIN AND ZARDOZ ARE PARASITES AND THIEVES.

It is a statement btw, that obviously breaks forum rules and obviously is meant to inflame, anger and injure.

And yet as I wright this, there are several examples of this phrase still left posted and available to view by all. Some of them are months old. On many occasions these activities were never even challenged at the time they occurred.

Smug?!?! Jubilant!?!?

I am angry beyond pale. I am hurt and have remained so for dozens of weeks. I cannot believe you have allowed this to happen Chris.
I was on the brink of writing a very serious open letter to willis about this. I will say no more for now.
I will bite my tongue and sit on my anger for one last time.
A LUMBERJACK!

I understand Dusty's position. He doesn't want to be involved with this, and is concerned with order on the Transfusion forums. Don't fault him for that. He doesn't condone or condemn. It's not his fight.

I completely understand this, because I wouldn't be involved if I didn't have to be. Kurt's insane, and not a good enemy to have.
Last edited by Fiend:Kamikaze on Sat Jan 02, 2010 08:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.