An apology

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

An apology

Post by zZaRDoZz »

Recently I stated that Corbin had plans for selling a sequel to a mod being worked on. I was sadly mistaken. It's true that several months ago preliminary arrangements were being made to make a commercial sequel. That situation has changed since July (June?). There are no plans for a commercial release of anything and I formally apologize to anyone who was misled by my statements regarding the issue.

I was not up to date with Corbin's plans so there was no malice in what I said. There was neglect on my part however as it is my responsibility to have a fairly correct understanding of things if I'm going to make claims on a public forum concerning someone's work- especially seeing as I'm on the team myself.

Again, I am deeply sorry for my actions Corbin and I hope this doesn't make anymore trouble for you than it has.

zZaRDoZz
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

As a forum administrator, I appreciate the apology zZaRDoZz. These things happen, and I regret to see the strife between Blood2Resurection and Hypertension.

I also appreciate when you can be patient with each other. Remember, it's about having fun while making a game mod, once it stops being fun... what's the point?