flamewar 20090925

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

kurt:
Of course Clari is not profitting by asking for donations, and won't be selling it on the Dreamcast, or making a commercial sequel. He will tell you this himself so it must be true...
:? :( :cry:

Kurt, why do you do this to yourself? I can understand without agreeing with your hatred for the Mod. I can understand without agreeing with your hatred for Corbin's person, but why the misinformation filled with half truths?

For the purpose of clarity-

One last time.

Corbin's mod will consist of a mod for Blood on a doom port. It will add characters not found in the original game. It will be freely distributed. The sequel will contain no intellectual property from Blood. Only the new characters will be involved. It will be sold.

There is absolutely no call for violating the account agreement you signed when you joined this forum. You have no evidence that Corbin is profiting from any donations that were solicited. So please just stop.

EDIT yeah Slink, Dusty, I just violated your request for neutrality. Too many of Kurt's posts here have gone unanswered.
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Zardoz has once again demanded that I stop speaking. How surprising...

Misinformation is indeed a problem but derailing the thread by telling me to stop talking is truly ridiculous. It doesn't really matter that the true facts and evidence have already been made clear to everyone else.

I expressed my opinion on the subject of this thread, and responded to a comment that was posted in it. How is that violating any rules? Perhaps you should get over whatever problems you apparently have with solid evidence and honest opinions and try to keep this thread on track.

So again, I wish you all the best Noctem, and I apologize on Zardoz's behalf.
zZaRDoZz wrote:Oh, I suppose you think I *do* know what I'm talkin' 'bout
Well sir , I don't. I rarely do in fact. But that doen't stop me now does it?

zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

:roll:
cruxdustrial
Cultist

Post by cruxdustrial »

zZaRDoZz wrote::roll:
Holy s***, this is great! I don't have to pay for a fight on payperview, I can see a fight here for free! -makes some popcorn, takes a seat- Please proceed.

To be honest, I'm hoping the fight will turn into rough sex. zZaRDoZz x kurt = Yes please.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

*crickets chirping*
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

Not to mention that zZardoZz happens to be one of the only real members of Corbin's imaginary "team" as the playtester which is ofcourse his job to protect CorbinCopy's s*** asshole so who's going to take him seriously if it's obviously one of asscopy's "yesmen" being paid to tell lies anyways? Kurt is simply telling the truth here (as I'm the one who presented the facts & evidence in the Postmortem forums and to him personally via email)...
Clari87 wrote:Our game is freeware, and we have no intention of selling it, so don't listen to that guy.
http://throneoflies.ytmnd.com/
cruxdustrial
Cultist

Post by cruxdustrial »

Well it would be cool if they just pretended to hate each other but really wanted to make love. <3

Where is teh sex, still waiting on that....rough, hatefilled, mean sex pwease.

"Cause the sex is so much better when you're mad at me."
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed)....
This is what everyone here has agreed to, including myself. If you have reading comprehension issues or you've come to the conclusion that you shouldn't have signed the above,

please step forward.

Now no one is perfect and admins. shouldn't use rules to arbitrarily punish people for something they did in a heated moment. The problem being we've already gone over all this nonsense. There is absolutely nothing new here and there's absolutely nothing to gain. Everyone has already been warned and threads locked.

I for one chose this forum over others because it has rules of a sort, rules that apply to everyone. There are other forums out there that allow people to batter and flame each other with abandon. I just recently left such a forum. The forum in question has more posts about Blood and more people interested in Blood than all the other forums combined. I thought surely if I left that place those who hate the hypertension team and it's work would be pleased at our riddance.

Surely I thought, now they could castigate and slander us to their hearts delight and we couldn't exacerbate the situation because we'd be unable to respond.

It looks like it hasn't turned out that way.
Last edited by zZaRDoZz on Fri Sep 25, 2009 01:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

Alright, I'll shut up then and I apologize for my sudden trollish behavior.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

double post deleted.
Last edited by zZaRDoZz on Fri Sep 25, 2009 01:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

<sigh>