I'm not going to be as nice as DustyStyx -- A final warning.

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

I'm not going to be as nice as DustyStyx -- A final warning.

Post by Willis »

Enough is enough, the bickering ends now. Failure to comply will result in temporary or permanent bans of offending parties.

This is the Transfusion forum, which is a Blood community. This is not ||unrecognised idiom||. Users here are expected to be respectful. It's not too much to ask for, and if the rules cannot be followed, then the moderators here will be forced to be more proactive.

The rules are simple.

No warez.
No obviously/intentionally offensive material.
Be respectful of the community and its members (and in general, others too).

It's not being said that you cannot have your own opinions. Far from it. But use restraint and express them in a constructive way, or keep them to yourself.

The previous useless banter is being deleted, and future useless bantering will be dealt with in a more proactive manner.

Now lets get back to this actually being a Blood community.
Last edited by Willis on Sat Feb 09, 2008 08:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Respect to the Blood community FTW!
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

Ok, evidently people don't want to take this seriously.

Guest posting is now disabled in non-Transfusion forums for at least a week until people learn to be a bit more responsible for what they say.
Ella
Axe Zombie

Post by Ella »

Willis wrote:Guest posting is now disabled in non-Transfusion forums for at least a week until people learn to be a bit more responsible for what they say.
Guest posting isn't mandatory though, not that i'm arguing, but for what we've all witnessed here a high percentage of guest posters are just spammers, now this is only my opinion towards things and of course you can choose to take it seriously or not, but i think if guest posting was permanently disabled our transfusion forum would be cleaner, a forced registration to me seems more sensible.

Again this is just my opinion, i know i've only been here for a few days, but it only took that amount of time to realise why guest posting isn't actually important, because what’s important is a strong community, which is why personally i go to posty.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

I prefer disabling guest posting, but I know there's a point to having it enabled.

Regardless, the rules are fair and sensible, and Willis' moderation is just.