FPS Ports website

Feel the urge to display your handiwork?

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

moroz1999
Rat

FPS Ports website

Post by moroz1999 »

Hello everybody, I'm a webmaster of FPS Ports website- a website about first-person shooter classics source ports, retexturing/remodelling projects, and so on.

First of all, thanks to Transfusion team for the excellent work done. Like many other users I'm waiting for the moment the single player will be available for the testing.

I've tried to provide the short instructions for the Transfusion, so I would be glad if anybody could suggest me any corrections/additions to them.

I'm also looking for every Blood source modifications, any retexturing projects or any connected information. Can anybody help me with this please?

Are there any similar projects for the Blood 2 game?
Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Re: FPS Ports website

Post by Vuzeth »

moroz1999 wrote:Are there any similar projects for the Blood 2 game?
viewtopic.php?t=1124

Not exactly similar, but that's what you might be looking for. It's still in development...

EDIT: blood2r.com

EDIT: Your TFn description is inaccurate:
A current beta release contains a complete multiplayer functionality and a greatly improved graphics. Unfortunately, no single player levels yet.
The game was recreated using DarkPlace engine, that the graphics were altered to complete 3d, it however doesn't mean they got any better. The multiplayer code is not finished yet as it has numerous flaws.

Also you forgot to mention TF was intended as multiplayer only in the beginning. The goal was to play Bloodbath on new generation computers.

My english is terrible, await for other members if anyone cares enough to make a better description.
moroz1999
Rat

Re: FPS Ports website

Post by moroz1999 »

Ghoste wrote:viewtopic.php?t=1124

Not exactly similar, but that's what you might be looking for. It's still in development...

EDIT: blood2r.com
Thanks for the link, this is exactly what I needed.
Ghoste wrote:The game was recreated using DarkPlace engine, that the graphics were altered to complete 3d, it however doesn't mean they got any better. The multiplayer code is not finished yet as it has numerous flaws.

Also you forgot to mention TF was intended as multiplayer only in the beginning. The goal was to play Bloodbath on new generation computers.

My english is terrible, await for other members if anyone cares enough to make a better description.
Thanks a lot for pointing this out! I've just made some of the corrections to the text, using some parts of the description given by you. Anyway, I'm always ready to change everything if required.
As far as I know my english is also not the best one, but at least I hope it's understandable without troubles :)