Anyone up for a game of B2 The Chosen on The Gravel Pit?

Want to spill some blood? Let others know and coordinate here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

dosgamer000
Acolyte

Anyone up for a game of B2 The Chosen on The Gravel Pit?

Post by dosgamer000 »

Hey there, I came on here after numerous attempts of finding someone on the Blood II : The Chosen Nightmare Levels server on The Gravel Pit (IP is 71.201.147.108:37915) and nobody was on. So now I'm asking to see if anybody wants to meet up with me on the server for a game of Bloodbath. I have Blood 2 fired up now and ready to go anytime today, I'm pretty free all week. The name I use for Bloodbath is Plasma. Sorry if there is anything wrong with this post, It's my first time posting. Thanks for your time!
Last edited by dosgamer000 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 02:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Re: Anyone up for a game of B2 The Chosen on The Gravel Pit?

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

I'll try to play. I will be in and out all week but maybe we can hook up for a game.
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

That's great I Live...AGAIN. However keep in mind that it's my first time playing Bloodbath with a live person (I only ran around empty maps) and I must ask if I am allowed to go around picking up ammo before the other person enters the game, I doubt I am. I saw a Bloodbath match on YouTube where one player starting picking up ammo before the other person starting playing. If we do begin to play you might have to alert me to things I'm not supposed to do. Anyway, when do you want to set up a match? Like I said, I'm free all week so choose whenever it's good for you. Thanks again.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

LOL thats quite alright. You can pick up ammo as much as you like. You will see that in Bloodbath it really wont matter how much ammo you have because everyone dies and starts over pretty quickly.

Bloodbath is pretty much a free for all, so there are not many rules. I wont be able to play much today. Tomorrow night around 8:00 pm est. i should be online.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

I just jumped on the server for a little bit. Very nice ping for me so it must be close. Is this your server dosgamer? If not, how did you find it?

BTW:I left some proximity bombs lying around for you, watch where you step :D
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

Thanks for the info and speaking of servers, I just copy and pasted the IP in the Blood 2 server list and it came up blank. The Gravel Pit could not be found so I must of typed it out wrong. However, when I use the address found in one of the posts in the forum, it came up again. If you use IP I typed out I don't know how you got a room, because nothing showed up for me. That wasn't my server (as in I run it or made it), what I listed was The Gravel Pit that might of had an error in typing. Regarding how I find The Gravel Pit, it was on this forum. I apologize for any problems and confusion I may have caused you I Live...AGAIN. Anyway, 8:00 sounds great and I'm sorry I missed the chance to be blown to gibs by Proximity Bombs lol!

EDIT : I just found out why the IP I typed didn't find the server. I put a . where a : was supposed to be. Again, sorry for any trouble. It's been fixed now.
VENOM
Axe Zombie

Post by VENOM »

blood 2 v2.1 bloodbath

blood2.servegame.com:2584 online 2mb upload speed