Weekly multiplayer sessions

Want to spill some blood? Let others know and coordinate here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

mortenoesterlundjoergense
Axe Zombie

Weekly multiplayer sessions

Post by mortenoesterlundjoergense »

I am thinking of arranging a weekly multiplayer session.
As I know has there been such sessions some years ago, but I am not sure why no one does that anymore.
My idea is to have such a session every sixth day, so the weekday will differ, so everyone some day will be able to attend. Therefore do I also think it will be a good idea to use different beginning times.
I personally would leave about 15 minutes after the beginning time, if no one else shows up.
I prefer to use the 1.05 beta2 version, but I am not sure how well it works via the internet. Maybe that is the general reason why there has not been such sessions for a long time.
I have spoken with Dekkion, who is willing to run a server, but else should it be possible to meet on a server, if someone else sets up such one.
What do you think about this idea?
Last edited by mortenoesterlundjoergense on Sun Sep 02, 2007 03:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DustyStyx

Post by DustyStyx »

It'd be great to get a Bloodbath going again.

Personally, I'd like to see back to back Blood/Transfusion Bloodbaths to get a good comparison between the two.
Axe Zombie

I prefer times between 17 and 22 UTC, but until around 2 UTC on saturdays and sundays.
Please write your prefered times too.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Currently I've got a wide window, anywhere between 20:00 and 05:00 GMT sat/sun
Bob Sacamano
Rat

Post by Bob Sacamano »

My availability varies at the weekends. But if you have a fixed date I'll see if I can make it.
I would love to see some heads roll :twisted:
Axe Zombie

I have decided to take the intersection between my and DustyStyx' prefered times and written them on my homepage: http://mortenoesterlundjoergensen.dk/?p ... fusion.php
So I hope to see some or you on the 14th at 20 UTC.
I still hope that more people will write their prefered times.
Bob Sacamano
Rat

Post by Bob Sacamano »

mortenoesterlundjoergense wrote:So I hope to see some or you on the 14th at 20 UTC.
Doh, it was yesterday... but why? When you wrote about Sat/Sun, I assumed the 14th would be a saturday.

mortenoesterlundjoergense wrote:I prefer times between 17 and 22 UTC, but until around 2 UTC on saturdays and sundays.
Please write your prefered times too.
DustyStyx wrote:Currently I've got a wide window, anywhere between 20:00 and 05:00 GMT sat/sun
Axe Zombie

I was not interested in restricting the multiplayer sessions for only Saturdays and Sundays, as you for instance did not indicate that you would be unable to attend on other days than Saturdays and Sundays. At least would DustyStyx' be able to attend sometimes. Maybe that was a bad idea.
Therefore would it make it much easier, if more people would indicate their prefered times.
Axe Zombie

As people in my country just switched to standard time again, have my preferred times also changed to 18 to 23 UTC.
As I have not met anyone on the servers yet, will I use times in that time span until other people write their preferred times.
Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

No-transfusion BloodBath
Here's a technique
viewtopic.php?t=1149
On saturdays sundays from 18 GMT
Hamachi network: BBath password: blood