bLoOdBaTh

Want to spill some blood? Let others know and coordinate here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Metroid47
Axe Zombie

bLoOdBaTh

Post by Metroid47 »

I already said this on the good ol' Postmortem, but do any of you go on any other Blood servers other than TchernoDOS (mentioned in Cruaich's beautiful guide) ?? I'd really like to play more awesome BloodBath!!!
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Your best chance is to buddy up with someone if they have an instant messenger or PM them for a certain time/date. Like what me and Cruaich do: I ask him on ICQ if he wants to play and so we play if he wants to.
Metroid47
Axe Zombie

Post by Metroid47 »

I suppose you're right, DOOMLancelot, but that whole different timezones thing really annoys me!!, especially when its my evening/night time(perfect time for me to play B.B.), its alot of you guys breakfast time, or 5.00 a.m. for you.....its awkward.... :P

Also, I was wondering whats Tranfusion's Bloodbath like? How does it differ from original B.B. ? Is it worth checking out?
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Oh yes, do look. :D
Metroid47
Axe Zombie

Post by Metroid47 »

Metroid47 wrote: Also, I was wondering whats Tranfusion's Bloodbath like? How does it differ from original B.B. ? Is it worth checking out?
Drakan wrote:Oh yes, do look. :D
Please explain!
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Metroid47 wrote:I suppose you're right, DOOMLancelot, but that whole different timezones thing really annoys me!!, especially when its my evening/night time(perfect time for me to play B.B.), its alot of you guys breakfast time, or 5.00 a.m. for you.....its awkward.... :P

Also, I was wondering whats Tranfusion's Bloodbath like? How does it differ from original B.B. ? Is it worth checking out?
Absolutely--Transfusion still has some "kinks to be worked out", but it is a marvel to behold. When you first install it, the game needs some lighting tweaked, and then it is perfectly playable. Like I said, there are more kinks...

As for the timezones, I would gladly stay up to play bloodbath with you, depending when it would be! Of course, it might not be very fun if I just keep splattering you all over the place... ;)

-Slink
Krypto
Cultist

Post by Krypto »

Your first Bloodbath's were with me Metroid i'd happily continue them if your not afraid of another whooping :evillaugh: woe is me i have to play DosBox on 320x240, Know this im jealous of all people who can get it to run fabolously on 640x480 :)