SiS760 Video Problem

This is the place where information regarding beta releases will be. Discussion about bugs, changes, or questions should be posted here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Ash
Rat

SiS760 Video Problem

Post by Ash »

Hey all-

I can't get any current version of Transfusion to work on my Windows XP system! When I unzip and start the game, the screen goes black for a moment, then the desktop pops back up in 640x480 resolution and freezes. It's driving me nuts, and I have read similar posts by others that have a SiS760 integrated video card as well, which leads me to believe that this could be the problem.

Is there a fix for this bug that would enable the game to start or does anyone know if there will be a future version released that will address this problem?

Arggh! It's driving me bonkers, I am just dying to play this game!
Shadowman
Axe Zombie

Post by Shadowman »

Well, when transfusion starts, it goes black and converts to 640x480, but then after a minute or less I get loading in red bloody letters. Maybe you just need to be patient.
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

No, SiS760 just doesn't work at all with Transfusion. It doesn't have enough 3D power in it if you know what I mean.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

I've had problems loading Transfusion even on a recent ATi chip. True it was an on board chipset and it was on a 1.5 year old lap top, but... ATi... come on! LordHavoc pinned it on under clocked shared system/video RAM.
Arstron
Rat

Post by Arstron »

On my home computer I am running windows xp with an ati all in wonder card, no problems at all.