Lizzy / Hellen misunderstanding.

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Lizzy / Hellen misunderstanding.

Post by Daedalus »

Hello. I just wanted to clean up this mess before it gets ugly. I would've fixed it up in the thread where the conflict occurred, but that would've been off-topic. So here I stand, creating a new thread for just the sake of this. I promise that I will resolve this issue as quickly as is possible. If this is unacceptable, ban me now.

Firstly, Hellen, please note that I never said anything in the way of 'marriage' to Lizzy. Lizzy made a mistake and probably misinterpreted what I said. Please do observe.

viewtopic.php?t=654&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

In this thread we see that da_Weezle asks Lizzy if she will marry him.

viewtopic.php?t=701

In this thread we see this Mask mentioning that da_Weezle stole his line. I was implying that da_Weezle stole my 'pickup line' that first won me Hellen. When I said 'with Lizzy' I meant 'in the Lizzy situation'. Please note that I never said this to Lizzy. I was referring to our situation, Hellen. Please, Hellen. I hope you understand.

Lizzy - it was an honest mistake. Hellen reacted violently as she usually does. Let's move on.
Lizzy
Is she coming or going?

Post by Lizzy »

Its not your fault ÐÐ, i should have never said what i said in the first place. I deserve punishments for my stupid actions.

Hellen and ÐÐ, i am sorry this happened, i should be shoot 6 times for my stupidity (being rockets, not bullets), i'll try not to make these mistakes again.
Hellen
The Eye of Beast

Post by Hellen »

The eye is quick and the claw is sharp. Don’t mess with Hellen – it’s always a road to destruction!
da_weezle
Acolyte

Post by da_weezle »

WARNING:
This forum has reached its limit of Lizzy-related topics! Please refrain from creating another one of such objects in the future as it will cause an overload in useless information.
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Cool. Thanks for understanding, Hellen. Hope you still love me and will work on the grand project.

Lizzy - it was a small mistake. No need to beat yourself up on our account.

It is resolved, then. All is well.
da_weezle
Acolyte

Post by da_weezle »

Fine. Can we close this topic now?
Thanks!

- /me -
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Hope that's sorted, I'm going to lock the topic now. Anything else needs reslolved feel free to use the forum's PM or IM eachother.