Sisters everyone

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Lizzy
Is she coming or going?

Sisters everyone

Post by Lizzy »

Sometime ago RedFanatic received 2 PMs from me (well i should say my sister) saying that i was leaving the forums, that was a lie ''NOT'' by me. Some of you might remember that guest poster called Naomi, i can tell you now that it was my sister but her name isn't naomi, its really Jess. I'll tell you the whole thing but prepare your self.

It started a while ago when my sister stole my password and logged on to the transfusion forums, she then read my private PMs to see what was happening who i liked ect. She came across one written by RedFanatic (not saying what it said) and she then must have thought hes the right person to tell about me leaving even though i never did. suddenly it went uphill for her because unexpectedly RedFanatic created the Farewell to lizzy post, after this she thought it would be a good move to write a message saying if its ok if she could take over from were i left off, at the time she thought that i was a well known person because of the farewell to lizzy post but didn't know i only joined just recently and some of you don't give a rats ass if i leave or not.

The other day i came back (i didn't leave) just to see what topics there were and suddenly came across the farewell to lizzy post and said to my self, ''what the hell, i didn't know i was leaving'', i checked my PM section to see if i received anything and got two from RedFanatic saying farewell, good bye and what-not. For me i was just confused (i didn't know who said i was leaving at the time), i PMnd RedFanatic saying why he sent those messages, who naomi was and the other stuff, and he sent one back saying if i didn't write those messages then who did (not actual words he said, similar though).

At the end of the farewell to lizzy post Kazashi wrote that the naomi messages came from the same address as mine did, this for me helped me a lot because no one else uses my address besides me and my sister ''JESS'' (or some hacker could have but I've ruled out that possibility), so i looked at all of the times of the PMs that were sent by her and also the naomi posts, now the first naomi post that was created was done at the same time jess said she was on the Internet.

Now heres the part where your thinking , ''but why did she do it'', well its quite simple actually, she thought it would be funny to f*** up my forum life because shes my little sister (when i say little i mean an 18 year old with nothing to do) and she thought it would be a cool idea to take over, ''BIG MISTAKE'', i really don't know how long she could have kept it up for because i was bound to notice when i visited the forum again, she must have stupid syndrome.

Anyway that's now over and well I'm back (even though i didn't leave) again so some are happy and some are mad or sad, what ever the hell you feel i don't know get off my back. I just want to say thank you to the following people that helped my investigation, thanks to RedFanatic, Kazashi, naomi as in stupid sister that left her own clues, and well that's about it, Oh and thanks hellen for rejecting her because that scared her off.

If anyone has any questions about this then you can PM me, Please don't post a message that's hateful, not caring or childish in anyway, no one likes an ass.

Note: this would have been in more detail but it was long enough as is it.
leileilol

o^_^o

Post by leileilol »

who cares
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

At last, it makes sense!

And I also want to say that if you DID want to leave, that's your choice. But if you're staying, that's perfect by me, cause I always like to see more... how should I put this? "Blood Hunnies"? ...Ok I tried. :evillaugh:

But hey, good to see you're still here! :)
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

Well, welcome back Lizzy... that is if you ever really went away...

Don't be so rude Cheapalert... I think we should appreciate the time Lizzy's spent to explain the situation (who else was going to?) which, in my opinion, was more than a bit baffling.

:phantasm:
da_weezle
Acolyte

Post by da_weezle »

What do you know... my odd-o-meter is flashing again. Well, what can you do? The thing might be broken for all I know.
Lizzy
Is she coming or going?

Post by Lizzy »

CheapAlert wrote:who cares
Lizzy wrote:Please don't post a message that's hateful, not caring or childish in anyway, no one likes an ass.
Its ok everyone, i think cheapalert just has a reading disability and probably thinks of him self as an ass anyway. I'm not being rude in anyway, cheapalert basically said it all him self.

Blood hunnie... it could work :wink: .
Hellen
The Eye of Beast

Post by Hellen »

who cares?
da_weezle
Acolyte

Post by da_weezle »

This had LOCK written all over it.
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

But is this Lizzy or the sister?

WB anyway, who/whatever.

And, yes people, Lizzy has contributed a lot to this merry forum, to it is right to care.
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Good explanation Lizzy thats exactly how it happend :)
i will once again say I'm very very sorry for posting the
farewell post as with out that this would have been a lot less
hassel :oops: .

And as for Cheap and Hellen if you don't care then why post?
so lets stop throwing insults at each other and just let it lie

hopefully this will be the end of all this and we can all get back to
talking about Blood :gargoyle: :guns: :gargoyle:
Hellen
The Eye of Beast

Post by Hellen »

You’ve been talking about … Blood? Really? I must’ve blinked and missed this moment.

(I smell closing of this topic in /insert a random number from 1 till 2/ days).
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Indeed! Civil unrest must be contained!
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Lizzy
Is she coming or going?

Post by Lizzy »

I don't mind if this topic gets locked or not, i only did it just so people can get the clear picture, if it gets locked it gets locked :shrug: .

As for people that try to insult me or anyone else, just why, there is no need for it.
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

Yep, insults are pointless.

If you have a gripe, settle it in a BLOODBATH!

Anyway, again, ita a pleasure to have you back Lizzy.
Please set fire to your sister :veryangry:

:D