Tangent 2005.11.08

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

boss429
Cabal member

Post by boss429 »

Necrosis wrote:Get used to it. :wink:

Well, it's not actually sounding that gross. You know what sounded gross, but wasn't? A friend sent me this one thing, to the best of my memory, you take a tortilla and cook a hot dog in it, then smother it in easy cheese and tabasco. Maybe there was something else, but I can't quite place my finger on it.
I hate hot dogs, cheese that comes out of a can, and tabasco sauce. So I don't think I would like your friend's recipe.
On the movie UHF Wierd Al cut open a twinkie like a bun, put a hot dog in it, sprayed easy cheese on it diped it in his coffe and ate it.
I think I would hate it but you can try it. :lol:

Even move offtopic: I just notice something about the user ranking in this forum. I have 100 or somthing posts and I am a Fanatic (cultist with a tommygun) but poor r_cain has 400 or something posts and he is a Acolyte which is a cultist in training who can't even use his gun and has to lob TNT at Caleb. Why is this? I thought Fanatics and Cultist were higher up in the Cabal's army than Acolytes.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Ooooh, I love UHF! I remember that, I have the DVD. :D One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Weird Al altogether is brilliant. I haven't tried that, thought about it once though. Might whenever we have twinkies.
boss429
Cabal member

Post by boss429 »

Necrosis wrote:Ooooh, I love UHF! I remember that, I have the DVD. :D One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Weird Al altogether is brilliant. I haven't tried that, thought about it once though. Might whenever we have twinkies.
yeah that was a great movie. I loved all the commercial they showed in it (Spatchela City). Was that the only movie Weird Al was in?
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

I'm pretty sure he's been in other movies, but I am also pretty sure it was his only starring role.

I like Conan the Librarian. "Don't you know the Dewey Decimal System?!"
scirmast
Cultist

Post by scirmast »

jonny5 wrote:
its sorta like mayonase or something.
Yes, this has rather strayed from its original topic.
Yeah.. what if a fresh Bloodite comes here and finds out even the troubleshooting threads are full of spam.. Do you guys really think it helps unifying the community? I'm afraid not.

I know people want this place to be alive. But if all we talk is spam, there is no need for this place to be alive... no need for other forums beside transfusion specific.

It would be ok if there was a thrash talk section for people to fill up, but like this it's not really a good idea.

..and then people start about unifying the communities.. :roll:
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

Boss, they dont trust me with the big-guns lol

And if this goes any further off-topic, it'll be relevent!
Caleb_2k
Acolyte

Post by Caleb_2k »

i have eaten whta we call hot-dog suprise, ist a hot-dog wrapped in a thin rectangle bread, between the bread and hotdog is mashed potatoes, ketchup and other stuff you want to go in there.

really economical and tasty too ^^
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Scirmast: Yes things get off topic but the Blood community has a history of free-form, relitivly unmoderated forums. Personaly I kinda like it that way.

There are a few things I will moderate out when I see it. Namely: warez links, troll bot activity, & pr0n. Also, activity akin to greating a newcomer the way they do at the Blood.lith forum will not be tolerated.
Caleb_2k
Acolyte

Post by Caleb_2k »

totally seconded cruaich
jonny5
Cultist

Post by jonny5 »

The best forums are those that are not run like police states. I have to admit that I really like it here.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Yeah! Can you believe that the s*** I posted is still up? BTW, Cruaich or Willis, can you change the name of the Poontang forum to "Balm & Poontang"? Thanks. ;)
-Slink
scirmast
Cultist

Post by scirmast »

Cruaich wrote:Scirmast: Yes things get off topic but the Blood community has a history of free-form, relitivly unmoderated forums. Personaly I kinda like it that way.

There are a few things I will moderate out when I see it. Namely: warez links, troll bot activity, & pr0n. Also, activity akin to greating a newcomer the way they do at the Blood.lith forum will not be tolerated.
Sure, it's your call. Same though that our opinions differ. At least we've got an active community.
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Due to this thread rioting, your local forums have deployed local police state. Thank you, and have a nice day. :)

DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Slink: You already asked that, it already is Balm & Poontang, that is just the Poontang part of that subforum.

I initialy was going to split threads such as this, once they got off topic. I guess I'm just not that judgemental when it comes to the writen word.
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

What?

Thread police?

(im going into hiding . . . .)

:shock: