Blood movie in the works in toronto

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

scirmast wrote:Come on, the choice of actor coldn't be easier. Stephen Weyte, the original Caleb voice actor!

Yeah, I know, I revived an old topic.
He's got the voice, but have you seen him? No way he could possibly be Caleb.
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Really Damien? Never seen that bastard! :)
scirmast
Cultist

Post by scirmast »

Damien_Azreal wrote:
scirmast wrote:Come on, the choice of actor coldn't be easier. Stephen Weyte, the original Caleb voice actor!

Yeah, I know, I revived an old topic.
He's got the voice, but have you seen him? No way he could possibly be Caleb.
You forget that Calebs face is never truly shown. If the face is jsut balck with gloving eyes, it does not matter who is there (except for the voice part).
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Keifer Sutherland might do the Caleb (I've already suggested that on the Blood forum quite a while ago). Check him on 'The Phonebooth', his voice pretty much resembles Caleb's without him even trying to resemble it :) Think what he might do when he tries to resemble it lol! :)

Oh, and I've never seen Stephan Weyte, how does he look like? He's pretty old I pressume eh? Anyone got a pic or sumthin? :)
Hellen
The Eye of Beast

Post by Hellen »

Easy, easy, my friends! Your doubting of how does Caleb would look like and who would probably play him is understandable. You consider Caleb to be a real person, you consider a “live” actor to play him (as for me, I’d choose George Clooney :)).
I’ve been always thinking of drawn Caleb, just like Eric Kohler (Blood2’s artist) created him. I’ve been always thinking of Blood not to be a movie, no. Cartoon, eh. You might laugh and say “This sucks!”, but this is true and this is what Hellen believes.
Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

Post by Gila »

jeorge clooney? eugh!! no way
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Vin Diesel would make a great Caleb.

I'm joking. I'M JOKING!!!! :lol:
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

mouth wrote:Keifer Sutherland might do the Caleb (I've already suggested that on the Blood forum quite a while ago). Check him on 'The Phonebooth', his voice pretty much resembles Caleb's without him even trying to resemble it :) Think what he might do when he tries to resemble it lol! :)
Thats what I was thinking the entire time I watched that movie (and I posted that on the blood forums as well).

My only qualm with that would be Keifer is a bit short, but I'm sure that could be fixed up easily enough.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

I still say Hugh Jackman. After seeing Van Helsing I really think he could do it.

Just make his hair straighter, more shadow on the face, and with some voice training. There ya go.

But the best way is to dub over Stephen Weyte's voice over the actor. Then we could have someone who looks the part, and the voice would be right on.
Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

Post by Gila »

that hellsing dude sucks! girly faggy face

bruce campbell but he's got a bit of weight as of his and raimi's abortions of xena and hercules
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

I didn't say anything about his acting talent... just the look when he's in the outfite. :)