Prey lives!!

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Prey lives!!

Post by Damien_Azreal »

3DRealms once thought cancelled 3D shooter Prey has come to be again. Being co-developed by Human Head it will be using the Doom 3 engine, and will still have the portal tech that looked so kick ass.

There is currently a forum for it a 3DRealms forums. Here's a link... I'm very excited and happy about this.

http://forums.3drealms.com/ubbthreads/p ... Board=prey

Also, watch for the new issue of PC Gamer, it's supposed to have the world exclusive preview on it.

Prey Lives! :D :shock:
Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

Post by Gila »

i think it's going to suck. and it will be hyped. the main feature of prey back in the old days was that impressive portal technology which allowed weird spaces (i.e. walk into small tent and inside it's actually superbig hall, etc), it's not going to happen with doom3 engine.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Well, check out PC Gamer's June issue. It's got an exclusive preview on Prey in it. My issue hasn't arrived yet, but some people over at 3DR already have it.

And from the article it says that portal tech is in and very effective. Plus the game is really fleshed out. And it sounds like it'll some really cool effects in.

And if Prey isn't enough, buy the new issue for a brief blurb about Duke Nukem Forever. PCG was shown a demo. :D :shock:
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Duke what? Oh, you mean that urban legend! Heh, nah dude, that stuff is for the kids :)
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Mouth, eh? Thy name fits thy description! Read, and learn, friend.