SW Ports are Here!

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

SW Ports are Here!

Post by Gila »

jonof, the author of his famous and great jfduke port, released first jfshadowwarrior port! runs great but as all first releases it has some quirks and stuff, still, it was goddamn fast release! neat to be lo wang again, brings back loads of old memories!

two major build games "to go" - redneck rampage and blood!
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

So, is Shadow Warrior available at a certain website about some metaphorical underdogs?

Thanks,

-$L;nK
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

Since 3DRealms still actively sells a downloadable version, there is not downloadable version a la underdogs.
sirlemonhead
Cultist

Post by sirlemonhead »

Vivendi have the rights to the Redneck Rampage series (which they bought only a few years ago for $300,000! :O)

I tried to contact them about releasing source code, but the website only listed support e-mail addresses (Which I got no reply on) and phone numbers for either the American or French HQ.

I'd have called up the US place if it wouldn't have cost me a fortune :wink:
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Slink wrote:So, is Shadow Warrior available at a certain website about some metaphorical underdogs?

Thanks,

-$L;nK
The SW demo works with the port though.

I've played it off and on today, the mouse look is flawed. But other than that it runs pretty damn well.